Wilson Staff FG Tour V6 Raw Irons

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
interesting, different twist, i would think black would be another option as that is the hot new thing (not that new i know)

I'm totally down with some raw wedges, but a whole line of irons that'll rust...hmm. That would take some getting used to.

Wilson Staff FG Tour V6 Raw Irons

Having owned and gamed the V6 pros I’m not sure I like the idea of them being raw or rusting through the entire set. But, cool look and certainly a great iron overall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going to be quite honest, I love the look of the V6 too much for all that rust, or any rust for that matter, on an iron. Wedges, fine. Irons, not a fan.

That's sick! I play the V6s but not sure I could game the raw ones. Either way it looks awesome, but just not for me.

giphy.gif

• Admin
Less than 100 sets is interesting. I wonder how fast they go.

I'm a fan.

I think they look pretty cool and I like the fact they are limited release. I wonder if they turn out to be super popular if they would consider making them more widely available.

I like the idea of companies refreshing their successful lines. Kudos to Wilson Staff

is there a way to keep them in the middle rust stage?

I have such club envy for the v6 that seeing them rusty hurts a little bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

is there a way to keep them in the middle rust stage?

Possibly, but it will take some work. Clean and dry them frequently. Rust can always be removed though.

Nope, can’t do it. I know some like it, but i can’t

No no no I do not want rust on my irons

Yeah, I'm out - I like "Shiny"

Pretty cool for sure. Not sure I’d like it on irons as I tend to think raw on wedges are cool so why not!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I love it. I think looking in to a bag full of raw equipment would be a pretty awesome look. It would be fun to see the character show as time goes on.

75ab826a1631711f8b572592d32fb3cf.heic

5d2f9d3c7aff85b228b3a067fa9dbf7e.heic

Noooooo

These would be fun.

I've never played raw irons or wedges but I'm intrigued by them

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back