f008ae78536f88f1912e968ae1c04a98.jpg

Speedy Tuesday for those who partake. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The UK's first official astronaught blasted off into space earlier today enroute to the ISS, so if I had one, today is definitely a day I'd be wearing it.

Watches

I have become a big fan of the Luminox brand. I own a few and looking to add these one day:

F-117 Nighthawk
t441_x1_c9ce0d6963ff6f6e81a4a598cfb3fcd2.jpg

Atacama Field 1943
t441_x1_bd1c04f3df69fab29c921b196d5297ab.jpg

Last edited:
Love the blue face on the second one.

Agreed the Atacama is gorgeous!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I've been anxiously looking for my 30th birthday watch, I really love the Omega Planet Ocean's but really don't wanna spend $2500+ on a watch just yet.
Anyone own a Oris? I also really like this Bell & Ross Aviation:
bell-ross-aviation-brs-bl-st-srb-38.jpg

I've been anxiously looking for my 30th birthday watch, I really love the Omega Planet Ocean's but really don't wanna spend $2500+ on a watch just yet.

Don't own any of the mentioned, but I've heard good things about Oris, in particular their divers.

The wife just bought me a Rotary Aquaspeed in white for christmas..

main.jpg

I'm not a huge watch guy - but that is stunning! Afraid to ask the price lol

BIGBALL they are actually pretty affordable. And a great looking watch.

Serious ponder engaged... never should have opened this thread haha

I cannot count how many times I have said that after opening a THP thread hahahaha

This has probably been asked before but I can't afford to look at the pictures while searching. :desire:

Outside of Google, what references do you guys use to learn about the watches you are interested in purchasing? Pondering a dress watch and I presume there is quite a market for counterfeits as well as cobbled together "parts" watches. No Rolex's in my future (too many clubs to ho) but an older Omega or equivalent might be nice.

This has probably been asked before but I can't afford to look at the pictures while searching. :desire:

Outside of Google, what references do you guys use to learn about the watches you are interested in purchasing? Pondering a dress watch and I presume there is quite a market for counterfeits as well as cobbled together "parts" watches. No Rolex's in my future (too many clubs to ho) but an older Omega or equivalent might be nice.

For Omega, www.omegaforums.net is in my opinion one of the best hands down. The community is awesome and phenomenally deep with knowledge when it comes to Omega. I spend all kinds of time on there learning and researching. They also have a pretty good marketplace to browse through. The icing on the top is that due to the communities growth over the years they cover a lot more than just Omega.

I need more omegas I really love my planet ocean

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I agree you need more and maybe one day I can afford one of your used ones

I agree you need more and maybe one day I can afford one of your used ones
I don't know that I will get rid of any of my watches. Unlike golf clubs I don't make emotional purchases with watches and really research what I want.

Maybe in Vegas we will have a new purchase

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Ask me in about 2 weeks. I'm about to buy an Oris Aquis.

I have had a few nice watches...the best has been a tag aquaracer, very durable and no problems

I have had a few nice watches...the best has been a tag aquaracer, very durable and no problems
Mine has been an everyday watch for 8 years now and has been phenomenal. It has been abused like it's a Casio but still keep a great time and the only real wear is missing paint fill in the bezel.

I cannot count how many times I have said that after opening a THP thread hahahaha

No kidding....it's bad enough our wallets hurts from golf but now THP is putting watches on wrists! Haha

Giving my Frédérique Constant Classic a bit of fresh air today.
9252d6d3fb4c51c112bf0596125fd678.jpg

It's nice to have a quality watch on your wrist lol. Some much nicer than my g shocks and fossil!

f85e251be4e0c5c9e7e80a7aa318edf9.jpg

It's nice to have a quality watch on your wrist lol. Some much nicer than my g shocks and fossil!

f85e251be4e0c5c9e7e80a7aa318edf9.jpg

Hahaha now you have an old man watch to flank your youngin watches

Hahaha now you have an old man watch to flank your youngin watches
Haha the youngin watches have their place...but they'll be worn less and less lol

Back