2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

Congrats to the participants. Gonna be a great follow

Congrats fellas...a great group right there!

How do I get on this wait list?? Do I have to pay anyone off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do I get on this wait list?? Do I have to pay anyone off?

I believe its automatic and u would have gotten a pm from gg

Congrats - great names on the list of participants! Should be a great time for all the first timers and for the veterans!!
Have a blast!

I just can not say "thank you" enough to Spivey for the PM and the reminder that this event was available. I sometimes miss the titles. I am really stoked and will get the deposit off, as soon as I get back home ... a crazy day in a good way all day long!

I just can not say "thank you" enough to Spivey for the PM and the reminder that this event was available. I sometimes miss the titles. I am really stoked and will get the deposit off, as soon as I get back home ... a crazy day in a good way all day long!

Glad to have a fellow west coast member attending this one, should be a blast.

Deposit is in. I noticed that the golfergirl email is the only one that pops up in my paypal.

Deposit is in. I noticed that the golfergirl email is the only one that pops up in my paypal.

Glad to see you got in. Looking forward to hanging again

Yeah buddy!!

I open PayPal to send money and it immediately just assumes I mean GG.

Great group of folks in this one. Going to be a great follow for sure! Congrats all!

Looking forward to seeing the friends that I met this year again and making new ones..and helping to get data on lots and lots of clubs!

Congrats to those selected!

Congratulations on the lucky selected,have a few friends in there. I am looking forward to following along

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Congrats to the winners! Great looking group - looking forward to following along.

Just sent deposit!! First time event for me. I can't wait.

Y'all are going to have a blast.. Oh, and bring great data to the world with actual numbers. Heck yea.

Solid group of THPers there. Looking forward to following along as much as I can.

I can't wait to see how much everyone enjoys this event!

Congrats to you guys, going to be an epic event. Looking forward to feedback because 2016 is the year of my new driver

Congrats to a super group of testers.

This is going to be a really cool event to follow. Wish it was in the cards for me, but i will enjoy this events live update thread for sure.

I am so pumped for this event!

Back