Craziest Shot You Ever Hit

Back9Bully

Golf is deceptively simple
Albatross 2023 Club Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Since joining this forum recently and seeing how many users are on here, I can only imagine how many wild shots have been hit between us all.

Let's see who has has the wildest shot on here! What was your yardage, lie, goal of the shot & most importantly what was the outcome!!

I'm excited!

Ready. Set. Post!

206 out, sitting in light rough on the right side of a par-5, lying 2. Hit my hybrid, a low shot that hit about 20 yards in front of the green and rolled up toward the hole, which was cut on the left front near the corner of a trap. We saw the ball roll up onto the green but could not see the hole from our vantage point. A buddy got to the green before I did and was looking around for the ball. I figured it was hot and rolled off the back. Finally, he looked in the hole, and there sat the ball for an eagle. The crazy thing is, my second shot was a punch out that left me in a spot that I can hit with a good drive, so on a better day, it could have been an albatross.

Halifax CC with fellow THP'ers Artm and Greg19. 18th hole I blew my drive right...way right into 9th fairway. I had no chance to get back to correct fairway so I just played up 9th hole. 3rd shot I was just in front of 9th green but had to go over 2 greenside bunkers to get to 18th green. I had about 50 yards to the hole. I opened up a 56* a little and sent it straight up in the air...2 hops on the green and plopped into the hole. Probably the most incredible birdie I've ever had.

Craziest Shot You Ever Hit

I didn't personally but @Kevin81002 and I witnessed @ItsOpeningDay flip his wedge over LH, pitched over a greenside bunker, hit the pin/almost sinking it for a bird.

https://vimeo.com/245564422

One time at the US Open instead of letting my ball roll off the green after putting I ran after it and hit it back towards the hole. People weren’t too happy with me.

One time at the US Open instead of letting my ball roll off the green after putting I ran after it and hit it back towards the hole. People weren’t too happy with me.

I like this post. We need to hang out.

I didn't personally but @Kevin81002 and I witnessed @ItsOpeningDay flip his wedge over LH, pitched over a greenside bunker, hit the pin/almost sinking it for a bird.

You are absolutely right!

This may take the cake for this thread! LOL This is gold.

Back