It looks pretty good in .y opinion ,saw the trailer at James bond and had thought aft wards this one is added to my view list. I think it will be something to build on for the next generation

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Saw the trailer when it first came out and it gave me goosebumps. I cant wait to see it!

I have minimal interest. We'll probably end up watching it as a Red Box rental when we don't see anything else obviously better.

Looks pretty good, I'll give it a watch for sure. I love the Rocky franchise

I won't see it in theater (been to one movie in about 2 years), but I'll make sure and catch it on video or a movie channel. So far it has an 80 (out of 100) Metascore from 17 critics on IMDb, that is a real solid score to see.

I think it will be good.

Saw the preview in the theater the other day and it looks pretty good.. Will definitely see it, but not sure I can convince the girlfriend to see this one.

I'm going on Thanksgiving with my family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got our tickets to see this tomorrow

Just finished watching this and it was quite good. Definitely worth the price of admission.

Watched this last Friday. Really enjoyed it and think it's one of the best in the rocky series. Hoping for a sequel

Watched this last Friday. Really enjoyed it and think it's one of the best in the rocky series. Hoping for a sequel

With the way it ended, I think a sequel is guaranteed.

I hope so. I would like to see him fight the guy who knocked him and took his car.

Anybody want a link to the screener copy of this let me know

watched parts of it and movie looks good . The screener copy is perfecto

Saw it last week, really liked it. Going back tonight with my daughter who just finished watching Rocky through Rocky Balboa the past week. I told her she couldn't see it until she completed that homework assignment.

I haven't seen it yet, but a few of my movie-lover friends have and they are all huge fans of the film, the acting and the cinematography. I'm definitely going to go see it soon.

Watched this last night and loved it.

I have to see it, I have seen all the others and not all of them were great but like it or not it's part of the story.

Every time I see this thread I'm like "Creed is coming out with a new album? Ugh."

Just finished watching this and it was awesome. Absolutely loved it and it deserves the accolades. Especially the writing.

It was much better than I ever expected. Really enjoyed it!

I watched this on my flight yesterday and was floor by how well done it was. I smell a sequel

I watched this on my flight yesterday and was floor by how well done it was. I smell a sequel

I hope so. I was glad to see Stallone get the nomination, he was fantastic. Jordan was great too. Just really well done and fantastic oh written.

I hope so. I was glad to see Stallone get the nomination, he was fantastic. Jordan was great too. Just really well done and fantastic oh written.

I felt it was a loose interpretation of Rocky. And yes Stallone was great! Baby Creed had it going on.

Big fan of this movie - have seen it twice - hopeful Stallone gets his Oscar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back