jeff50316

Reaction score
Handicap
We hello people. Here is a little about myself. I’m really getting back into golf after about 5 years away from the game. Avid bow hunter. Just recently moved from central Iowa to western Illinois. Bought a house on a golf course and our association dues include a golf membership.

My scoring average right now is between 115-125. But at its best 15 years ago it was 88-98.
Really hoping to get back to that. Have always hit the same irons till now. Going from crown vipers that I bought used 18 years ago to cobra F8 one length at the 5i lenght and 1* up.

I’m not a big hitter because I cannt seem to get my club head speed up. The yardage’s I list are where the ball drops, not stops. Driver around 190, 3w-170, 5i-140 ish. These are all I know right now because my new clubs haven’t come in yet so I’m only practicing with those clubs.

Also I’m 44 married with 2 kids and my 14 yr old boy is really getting in to golf now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome!!!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my H3123 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to :thp:!

Welcome to THP. Enjoy playing golf with your son.

Welcome to THP...... AVID bowhunter here that Hunt's across the south. I have ALWAYS wanted to hunt the Upper Mid-West, just can't seem to find someone to trust that doesn't cost $10k.

Give the game time, I like you have been away. It's gonna take time and maybe a couple of lessons to get your feel back.

Good Luck.

Welcome

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! Glad to have you aboard

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!!

Welcome aboard!

Back