Returning In 2016 - Up & Down w/ Cleveland Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Just thought I would throw this out there for THPers.
Up & Down with Cleveland Golf will be returning in 2016 and it is going to be doing so in a GRAND way!

For those that are not sure what this is, Up & Down was a THP Event sponsored by Cleveland Golf, that involved custom wedges, a new putter, a tour of Cleveland/Srixon HQ and so much more.

Stay tuned for more announcements coming in the near future.

Nice. Cleveland is the bomb and this should be a sweet event for anyone who gets to go.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Oh, you guys need to jump on this bus in a BIG BIG way. Get ready for the ride of your life. This is great news for all everyone!

One of my absolute favorite events ever. The guys from Cleveland/Srixon were so gracious and the swag was unreal. I will be making a hard press on this one again.

And the bar is set at 8.0 on the Swing Action Scale!

Very excited to hear this. Sounded like thoughs that attended had a blast.
Love seeing Cleveland /Srixon continuing with this.

Glad to see this one returning!!

• Admin
Oh, you guys need to jump on this bus in a BIG BIG way. Get ready for the ride of your life. This is great news for all everyone!

Just wait till you see what we are planning. To say that the first ever one, was basically a kick off point, is an understatement.

Just wait till you see what we are planning. To say that the first ever one, was basically a kick off point, is an understatement.

Ok I'm in. Need to start the California trip fund now.

Change of venue perhaps like Adam alluded to before we left?

Very cool!

This is awesome news. People really shouldn't sleep on this event next year...or maybe they should, I'd love to go again!

2015 was awesome to follow along with, can't wait to hear how they kick it up a notch in 2016!

Ok I'm in. Need to start the California trip fund now.

While THP will definitely have at least one California event again in 2016, we are definitely not saying if this is one of them at this point.

Change of venue perhaps like Adam alluded to before we left?

Maybe. Truthfully, we have not even discussed venue with them as of yet.

Amazing news! Definitely an event I want to get into this year!

Very cool. This sounded like such a great event from those participants this year.

C'mon ... Cleveland has a Tour Van right? They can come to the East Coast! Yeah that's like ... a great idea. I'm glad I thought of it! LOL

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I think this event really came off well and opened some eyes. Looking forward to hearing more and hopefully having the dates jive!

JM

Did someone say GRAND? As long as it costs less than that to get in then it may be in the cards! :alien:

Fantastic news! The 2015 event was a lot of fun to follow along with and looked to be amazing.

Man this is awesome. We had a blast at this years event & if the 2016 venue/location talk comes to fruition, it will be a BIG event to attend.

Love seeing awesome events like this return.

Awesome I didn't get to follow along with this one as much as I would have liked to. 2016 is shaping up to be awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those wedges were sick and the tour/trip/event looked amazing!

Back