XXIO Prime Driver

Im with you there.

My only concern might be the spin numbers. I've been known to have some spin numbers with a driver, that are, slightly high...
I used to struggle with that. But I've lost speed and spin over the last couple years. So this could be a good combo for me. 441 and I have similar swing characteristics-I'm not sure if that's bad news for him or me-:D so the success he's had with it is encouraging.

This one is going to be fun to watch people hit at Club Clash. Hit the xxio 8 in some crazy wind last weekend so this one is also on my can't wait list

Checked out the prime a while ago, it retails for 950 dollars in my country, and the 8 retails for 730 dollars. Too much.

i played with guy yesterday who was using the Sr. version & he was killing it, he admitted it was rather costly but he loved it.

Just a few more months until club clash, and we can be reunited

I've heard you two were quite smitten....?

WE were, it was love at first sight. Sure some of the clowns I played with tried to distract me while taking her to pound town, but it was just meant to be

Just a few more months until club clash, and we can be reunited
I always chuckle when I see that you have posted in this thread. Your obsessed.

I always chuckle when I see that you have posted in this thread. Your obsessed.

Sell some handlebars and buy me one for christmas, $800 new

Just found text i sent to JB after hitting this off the first tee in FL

"OMG 242 carry on #1"

Just found text i sent to JB after hitting this off the first tee in FL

"OMG 242 carry on #1"

Seriously? Is it that good of a fit for you? All jokes aside 240 carry is crazy gains for you and that's awesome

Seriously? Is it that good of a fit for you? All jokes aside 240 carry is crazy gains for you and that's awesome
And thats with a brutal no lag generating swing flaw...

I'm going to have to find a way to try this one. I think if I sell a few sets of irons I have in the closet I could afford one of these.

I'm going to have to find a way to try this one. I think if I sell a few sets of irons I have in the closet I could afford one of these.

They've had the XXIO clubs in the bag at the last couple demo days I've gone to. Both the 8 (now the 9) and the Prime. You might want to see if there's a shop/course that's having a big "all manufacturers" demo day coming up.

They've had the XXIO clubs in the bag at the last couple demo days I've gone to. Both the 8 (now the 9) and the Prime. You might want to see if there's a shop/course that's having a big "all manufacturers" demo day coming up.

Haha! This is Pensacola. We have one Edwin Watts and one Dicks. I don't think I'll see any big demo days here. But, I'll keep a lookout.

Haha! This is Pensacola. We have one Edwin Watts and one Dicks. I don't think I'll see any big demo days here. But, I'll keep a lookout.

When did you get to Pensacola? My folks retired there about 2 years ago. I have a ton of family there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We moved here from Ga. In March. Our Daughter was transferred here and the wife wanted to get the family back closer together. We really like the area.

We moved here from Ga. In March. Our Daughter was transferred here and the wife wanted to get the family back closer together. We really like the area.

Grew up in Mobile. My grandparents lived there my entire life. All my moms family is back there as well as most of my cousins, etc.

My folks love it there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does you course do a demo day? My teacher is a Srixon rep, I'll see if I can find anything out from him next lesson if you're interested.

Back