Secret Santa Gifts 2015

Love the SS gifts there Shane. Best laugh I've had today. And as Cookie said, you can share the bottle, but not the babe.

I bet she can body slam him

c121406fe8eab7d247d00c53d51490c4.jpg

My secret Santa hit a homerun and did his research
A bottle is silver fox vodka (i just took a shot it is yummy) and a fatty patty love doll lmao, that is great.
Thank you SS and well done

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
A guy in my fraternity had one of those dolls. I never expected to see one again in this lifetime, even over the internet on a golf forum.

I'll admit, I laughed at the tag line "This girl really takes the cake!"

Shane's SS really did his research! Lol

That's awesome!

Some awesome stuff people are getting. Very cool! Well done by all.

c121406fe8eab7d247d00c53d51490c4.jpg

My secret Santa hit a homerun and did his research
A bottle is silver fox vodka (i just took a shot it is yummy) and a fatty patty love doll lmao, that is great.
Thank you SS and well done

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
Oh man, this is so funny.

And 26" tall…TOWERS over Shane.

I heard Shane likes em big! So funny!

i received mine in the mail today! I will post pics soonas my phone charges. My gift goes out in the morning.

My gifts aren't going to be quite as ......... personal.......... but I have all of my components in place and ready to ship!

Got it all boxed up and ready to ship tomorrow.

Arrived home from a work trip today to find a gift that I think must be from my Secret Santa! Very nicely done my THP Santa. These GT Bridgestone balls will be put into play this winter. I love the GT Bridgestone hat. Never realized they made this one. It will get a lot of wear! Thanks so much!

20151203_161151_zpsqfq2ttzq.jpg

That's an awesome hat Barry, Glad to see GT get the love, except on Dawgs weekend. A solid SS there !!

Well done to Barry's SS!

Well done!

We your SS did some research Barry very cool.

What an awesome gift CPL!! nicely done Santa

Congrats on the great gift Barry, my SS knows me pretty well also. I have certainly not been a good enough boy to warrant all of the wonderful gifts and I thank my SS so very much.

ss_zpsnrtw3pql.png

Bridgestone UGA hat
Dozen Bridgestone UGA Balls
Bridgestone B330-RX Optic Yellow Balls
Callaway Truvis Balls
YETI Closter

I know I will enjoy each of these thoughtful gifts. Again I thank you so very much!

Awesome gifts so far everyone. When this is all over with, I'd like to know how many of the Santa's have commented about the gifts they sent. Just to throw their receivee off.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I know who I was sending gifts to has received theirs.

Just waiting to see how they liked what they got.

Congrats on the great gift Barry, my SS knows me pretty well also. I have certainly not been a good enough boy to warrant all of the wonderful gifts and I thank my SS so very much.

ss_zpsnrtw3pql.png

Bridgestone UGA hat
Dozen Bridgestone UGA Balls
Bridgestone B330-RX Optic Yellow Balls
Callaway Truvis Balls
YETI Closter

I know I will enjoy each of these thoughtful gifts. Again I thank you so very much!

YETI!!!!

Best gift ever.

Back