What Do You Think?

How did I miss this earlier?

I like the look, the white really makes the logo pop. I would worry about it showing grime easier vs a darker color. Stitched logo regardless of the color and I will purchase one.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

How did I miss this earlier?

I like the look, the white really makes the logo pop. I would worry about it showing grime easier vs a darker color. Stitched logo regardless of the color and I will purchase one.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
I was thinking pretty much the same thing. A light brown or gray would look great too.

Would be an interesting poll to see what everyone uses to keep score nowadays with all the apps available. Not sure I'd use this much since I keep my score on my phone but I think I'd want one all the same.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I was thinking pretty much the same thing. A light brown or gray would look great too.

Would be an interesting poll to see what everyone uses to keep score nowadays with all the apps available. Not sure I'd use this much since I keep my score on my phone but I think I'd want one all the same.

You know what's funny? I feel the same way. I never use a score card holder, because thats what the steering wheel is for. But I kind of still want one.

You know what's funny? I feel the same way. I never use a score card holder, because thats what the steering wheel is for. But I kind of still want one.
It's a very cool item and something I've never had before...great idea!

Just saw this. I think that thing looks sweet with the white making the logo pop.

For me I never use the scorecard holders, they look cool but I have no use for them since I never walk.

I'll say too, you keep the white in the logo it will also "pop" on a brown or gray.

This is exactly my thought... cart and clicgear have a holder, but I really want one.

This is exactly my thought... cart and clicgear have a holder, but I really want one.

Exactly the same here...I have one that basically never gets used but I still want this one - especially if done in a color that I really like.

Sold. Take my money now.

I'll say too, you keep the white in the logo it will also "pop" on a brown or gray.

Typically adding another color will add to the cost. Using the white material eliminates one of the colors and looks pretty darn cool in the process.

Typically adding another color will add to the cost. Using the white material eliminates one of the colors and looks pretty darn cool in the process.
I was thinking that it might add some cost. But as nice as it looks I might waiver on the white just because of how quickly or easily it could get dirty. Don't think I'd ever buy a white wallet and I think I view it similarly.

I would like to see the logo a little bit bigger as well. I think it looks really freaking good.

Same for me, I like them. A money clip I would use though......

That looks great JB.

My only concern is that anything white on a golf course will get dirty over time. If it doesn't, you are not using it.

Brown, grey or black may be better. Here is mock up of black one. Hope you don't mind me editing your image in the interest of comaprison.

black-card-holder.png

To me, while the white looks more like a luxury item, the black looks more practical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I missed this last night, but I have to say I really like that

I always walk and will either use the clip on my trolley to hold the card or the current holder I have so I would be interested in this

Exactly the same here...I have one that basically never gets used but I still want this one - especially if done in a color that I really like.

i use a push cart when I walk but I have a scorecard holder and I use it during those rounds because I have it and I can keep notes on it as well so instead of having to go through my bag or open the compartment on the cart I can just reach in the back pocket, look at notes or yardage book then put it away and go,about my shot. But even for all the rounds I don't walk I still want one. The logo looks sick on that white

The green pop's out nicely but I'm not too sure how the white will last for 'the long haul'

I like the white one, it looks great!

I have a scorecard holder though, and don't use it much, so I am not sure if I would get one

How about a crazy lime'ish green one?

I'd also own that in a second.

If feasible (read: affordable for the masses), this would be my top choice.

I'd definitely be in for something like that if not that.

Looks sharp! Although the white my get dirty. I think a light gray would look nice as well.

Ok when will pre-order begin. I need one of these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back