Budget Golf... Best there is

OITW

Reaction score
I placed an order with Budget Golf for some shoes, that I needed for a tournament this weekend.

I placed the order on Monday, and I put in 3 day shipping to make sure they would arrive in time.

Was told that expedited wasn’t necessary and I would have have the shoes in plenty of time.

True to their word, shoes are here!

abd96b8185b7a39677e4b03e4b16b325.jpg

Big shoutout to Liberty and @ScoFoBG for helping me out and providing the comic relief

Now those are some spiffy kicks! Available in White too I presume?

JM

To be clear I'm referring to the ignite's.

Budget certainly rocks!

Nice! I ordered a hybrid with standard shipping last Friday. It was delivered today. They are so fast. Love Budget!

Budget does a terrific job!

Cleaning looking kicks. New shoes always make you play better, right?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great stuff. They've always come through for me.

Good looking shoes!!!!!!!!!!!

I really like the look of those shoes! I was sad when I ordered some and they came in and just didn't fit my feet.

There shipping has always been great.

They're literally amazing. I even turned on some guys at work to them. They were thrilled with the fast shipments.

They are mind-boggelingly quick too. I ordered two pairs of shoes and had a shipping notification less than 3 hours later!

Great shoes and great customer service there!

those don't look like high tops

Just ordered a black jailbird mini from Budget Golf. I was hoping they had the option to choose a black shaft instead of the normal steel, but they didn't. I called their CS just on the off chance they would be able to help me. They contacted Callaway and I am now being sent a black jailbird mini with the black shaft! Great CS for both companies and happy to continue doing business with both.

Just ordered a black jailbird mini from Budget Golf. I was hoping they had the option to choose a black shaft instead of the normal steel, but they didn't. I called their CS just on the off chance they would be able to help me. They contacted Callaway and I am now being sent a black jailbird mini with the black shaft! Great CS for both companies and happy to continue doing business with both.

Hope you were able to use the THP Coupon.

Hope you were able to use the THP Coupon.
Always! That's what made it definitely worth it. The putter I want, with the shaft I want, and 15% off....take my money

Back