The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

This Law of Averages outfitted Ethan scares me.

Bring back Cowboy Ethan.

Sorry boys, Slim Ranger stays in the office next week because someone's got to man the fort. But the good news is that the Mayor Of CoolerTown is coming with, and he's bringing cool, frosty beverages for the bus ride.

34d617cece97089dea84a472cf563e2a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always took you for a Mayoral type, Ethan.

How impressive? It's better than the average Tour pro. (Tour average putts per round is just over 29.)

Beware the #LawOfAverages rebound!
Walk down the hallway and ask JRod who was lining up his putts at Dubsdread

Grandaddians,
Question of the day. How strong are you at or around the green? Not how strong do you think you are, or how strong you think you will be, but looking over those last 10 rounds, are you making putts, are you getting up and down, is your bunker play sound, etc? Tell us about your greenside and on the green play.
First off, love that term, second, to this year's team, how confident are you in your tee game, let's say your parter puts his in a bad spot, the pressure is on and you have to produce, honestly, what's your percentage of confidence it'll be in play?

Been working on tweaking some pairing stuff today at work (what else am I going to do?).

Teaser?

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Ooh, you're persistent...
Spoiler
Three groups stay. Three groups change.

First off, love that term, second, to this year's team, how confident are you in your tee game, let's say your parter puts his in a bad spot, the pressure is on and you have to produce, honestly, what's your percentage of confidence it'll be in play?

I pull my 3w and split the fairway

A month ago, I'd have said we're screwed, but I feel like I've figured a lot out since then and have the confidence that I used to have about getting off the tee. I'm going to find fairways all day long.
Been working on tweaking some pairing stuff today at work (what else am I going to do?).

Teaser?

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
I like it! Glad you're in charge of pairings because I'd have about 47 spreadsheets and over think everything, a shocker I know. Have you considered zodiac signs in your pairings? :alien:

Teaser?

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

I love it. I clicked through all of them hahaha

Teaser?

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Darn it, I fell for it again!!!

Oh I'm really confident I can put it in play. Always confident before the shot. Confidence and reality/results don't always match up for me off the tee lately though :) Still I feel much better than I did a few months ago.

Teaser?

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Can't imagine how many times you've probably shuffled things around. And how much tougher it is not being able to witness everyone's game.

I pull my 3w and split the fairway

#HeavenwoodBombs

A month ago, I'd have said we're screwed, but I feel like I've figured a lot out since then and have the confidence that I used to have about getting off the tee. I'm going to find fairways all day long.
I like it! Glad you're in charge of pairings because I'd have about 47 spreadsheets and over think everything, a shocker I know. Have you considered zodiac signs in your pairings? :alien:

I'll show you my notes. Its hilarious. #theySaidThereWouldBeNoMath

Darn it, I fell for it again!!!

I thought it was a pretty solid tidbit.

Oh I'm really confident I can put it in play. Always confident before the shot. Confidence and reality/results don't always match up for me off the tee lately though :) Still I feel much better than I did a few months ago.

Can't imagine how many times you've probably shuffled things around. And how much tougher it is not being able to witness everyone's game.

Its interesting, in the end you just have to go off what you DO know. Luckily, I asked you guys a lot of questions early that really helped me.

Teaser?

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

I read this real quick and thought it said working on twerking. I thought we were going to see a dance from our captain. :bananadance:

I read this real quick and thought it said working on twerking. I thought we were going to see a dance from our captain. :bananadance:

Oh, now, no one wants to see that.

A month ago I would say very confident. Last 3 rounds however I have had issues getting off the tee. Hoping I can get out 1 more time before Sunday and work on it though

Yep. Got all my work ready for my sub, now I am 100% useless the rest of today and tomorrow.

I'll be playing 18 holes tomorrow and Saturday.....36 holes away from #TheGrandaddy of Em All!! Time is flying right now, can't wait to meet the rest of the team and bring the content and BELT back to the community!!

I'll be playing 18 holes tomorrow and Saturday.....36 holes away from #TheGrandaddy of Em All!! Time is flying right now, can't wait to meet the rest of the team and bring the content and BELT back to the community!!

Still grindin... way to go!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Yep. Got all my work ready for my sub, now I am 100% useless the rest of today and tomorrow.

Would love to hear how you explain this entire experience to your class...you gonna use it as part of a future lesson and/or show & tell? Also, big kudos to your boss for ok-ing the absence...I have friends in similar positions that would have to fake their deaths to get the time off

Would love to hear how you explain this entire experience to your class...you gonna use it as part of a future lesson and/or show & tell? Also, big kudos to your boss for ok-ing the absence...I have friends in similar positions that would have to fake their deaths to get the time off

(or did I make up the fact that you are some kind of teacher?)

My boss doesn't even believe me. He was worried I was interviewing for new jobs haha

(or did I make up the fact that you are some kind of teacher?)
Nah, you got it, HS teacher. I'm lucky that last year they upped our personal/none-of-your-business days to 4 a year from the 2 it was. Kept me from having to dip into sick days. Plus, I'm fortunate that my admins are pretty cool.

Have a blast guys. So pumped for all of you!

Back