PXG Rumored To Have Signed 5 in Top 50

Looks like PXG does fittings out at Scottsdale National. I may indulge my curiosity and go for a driver fitting.

And I would indulge in your thoughts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are prepared to drop $5-600 on a big stick, go for it man...

If you are prepared to drop $5-600 on a big stick, go for it man...
$700 for the driver, minimum.
Putters are nice - if you go, Fup, let me know. I would love to join you!!

$700 for the driver, minimum.
Putters are nice - if you go, Fup, let me know. I would love to join you!!

I hope they look a hell of a lot better than the pics I've seen previously. I know everything fits someones eye, but those putters were.......interesting.

I hope they look a hell of a lot better than the pics I've seen previously. I know everything fits someones eye, but those putters were.......interesting.

some are pretty ugly, but these are not so bad IMO
622cdc447d7187c018fa0bf52150952e.jpg

7d8c2216c77c45d97ea6dad511f08731.jpg

Tell you what - the putters are the real deal. While I would hate to see ZJ move away from SeeMore, he would be using a solid product, imho.

Actually, the irons and wedges are the real deal, also.
I would think he would keep his seemore, just not advertise with them, like his contract with Titleist

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

You would enjoy the putters, based upon the Kronos and your SeeMore collection.

The mallets are terrific. Center shaft looks like a Z3c - Machine, I think.
Rolled one two weeks ago, I think two guys bought putters on the spot at the demo day!

The mallets are terrific. Center shaft looks like a Z3c - Machine, I think.
Rolled one two weeks ago, I think two guys bought putters on the spot at the demo day!

This....thing? I don't hate it.

The hex nuts are killing me though.

PXG-Putter-Mustang-C.png

#Bedazzled

This....thing? I don't hate it.

The hex nuts are killing me though.

PXG-Putter-Mustang-C.png
The hex nuts do not come into play when lining up the putt - I actually forgot they were there while using it.
Kinda like the J815 head - it is pretty ugly, but you ignore it when the results are there. At least for me.

Sorry for hijacking the thread.

Another site (not hard to find) is saying that Zach Johnson, Billy Horschel, Chris Kirk, Charles Howell III, and James Hahn are all headed to PXG.
Wow those are some huge pickups. Waiting for the official news release.

It's funny, while I think they are good signings for a company looking to make a name on tour, I'd never call them "huge"

Fun to see the different perceptions of tour players.

That last putter is by far the best looking one to me.

It's funny, while I think they are good signings for a company looking to make a name on tour, I'd never call them "huge"

I think going from zero tour presence to a two time major winner, that is pretty big (and may qualify as "huge" in some eyes). Horschel is a big name after his 2014 year.

Maybe huge is inaccurate but I find those top two names more significant than probably 60% of the other players in the field. Isn't one of them the 2014 FedEx champion and the other guy just win the British open?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think going from zero tour presence to a two time major winner, that is pretty big (and may qualify as "huge" in some eyes). Horschel is a big name after his 2014 year.

I guess it depends who you ask. BillyHo doesn't move the needle for me. Neither does ZJ.

Hell, they could sign Mike Weir as a major champion. Would that factor?

Exactly what I keep thinking.

The irons catch my eye. The rest, not so much.

But, I'd hit them all.
At least the hex nuts shouldn't be visible at address on the woods or irons!

Another site (not hard to find) is saying that Zach Johnson, Billy Horschel, Chris Kirk, Charles Howell III, and James Hahn are all headed to PXG.
Real golf fans know who all of these guys are and that has got to be what they're looking for.
Kinda interesting that they got a Titleist guy, a Ping guy, a Callaway guy, a Taylormade guy, even a Mizuno guy to come over.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I didn't even know Chucky Three Sticks still had his card.

ZJ moves the needle for me, but that is just because he is local... I'm sure the majority of golfers don't care what he plays... it seems like if you aren't spieth, bubba, rickie, DJ, or Day then you aren't moving the needle for most

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I guess it depends who you ask. BillyHo doesn't move the needle for me. Neither does ZJ.

Interesting use of the Canadian Champion... haha

Can you really compare ZJ to Weir? ZJ is the current Open champion and is still relevant in the game. Weir is struggling to keep or has lost his card. Not exactly the same in my opinion.

Back