The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

(or did I make up the fact that you are some kind of teacher?)

Back in my time, I would fake a Jewish holiday. Our people always have that going for us, until the darn internet ruined it where people could look it up.

Back in my time, I would fake a Jewish holiday. Our people always have that going for us, until the darn internet ruined it where people could look it up.
Plus, your boss now will drop the hammer.

Just wait until you see how the Hideaway celebrates Chanukah. Just kidding. Or am I?...

Just wait until you see how the Hideaway celebrates Chanukah. Just kidding. Or am I?...

Im going to light the candles on Velardo's stripe show.

1 more workday! Holy wow, I remember this time last year. Having no idea the magnitude of what was about to happen.....and being right.

Get ready to have those socks blown off gents!!

1 more workday! Holy wow, I remember this time last year. Having no idea the magnitude of what was about to happen.....and being right.

Tomorrow is a short day work wise so I'm getting in Some short game work and then 18 on Saturday.

Working on a little something for everyone here at Target.
c1fd746ee55e6ad00a7cd0ffa192db7d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chips, jerky, and drinks? That's just a good time waiting to happen!

RED LICORICE???

Man!

Oh wait, I forgot the Rice Cakes.

Good thing there is a bathroom for AJ.

It's the little things that make the difference. This is cool to see!

Good thing there is a bathroom for AJ.

Good thing for him or the rest of you?

Wish I had 1 extra day. Too much to get done at work. This week flew by.

I call the rice cakes. I ate myself this year and may have been a little ambitious with my shirt size request.
Yeah, I might challenge AJ for tightest shirt...

Looks very familiar, thinking back to last years pic shown, a little deja vu!

Good to see that the bus ride will be a classy journey...Coors heavy and box wine. Reminds me of college.

Ah, the banquet beer, I feel team redemption could out shot gun the zoo crew

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Grandaddians,
Question of the day. How strong are you at or around the green? Not how strong do you think you are, or how strong you think you will be, but looking over those last 10 rounds, are you making putts, are you getting up and down, is your bunker play sound, etc? Tell us about your greenside and on the green play.

My bunker play is excellent IMO. Always out and onto the green. I enjoy bunker play and can't wait to hit the sand at the hideaway! It's inevitable right?

My chipping has been mediocre lately but I have working on it. I have been playing on new grass I am not used to lately. Can't wait to be back on a desert course on the winter though.

My putting I would say is average. Can't wait for some caddie help! Just gotta remember they are going to be fast and smooth. Lag it close and tap it in!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing says classy like sipping a banquet beer through a red vine straw! Let's do this!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Back