2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

Did someone say lows will play the tips? 7k+ on both courses. Just to make sure we hit as many drivers as possible lmao
LOL, fairway driver testing from the low caps on par 5s.

Couple drivers then couple drivers almost off the deck

I love hitting driver off the deck :)

No but seriously the range testing of all the different drivers has me so pumped will be interesting to see the results I am guessing a few people will be shocked by what they hit the best. Will also be interesting to see if how a club is marketed is what audience it fits but my guess is many of them will have a much broader fit spectrum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is going to be a epic Event and I am sorry I missed the sign up chance, but in all truth this is better left to the young guns to give better overall information to the Forum. Not to mention needing a wheelchair and a lot of medication after 3 hours of range time and 36 holes of Killer Golf, I would love to play those courses and most likely will in the next 2 weeks (but not the tips...)

I love hitting driver off the deck :)

No but seriously the range testing of all the different drivers has me so pumped will be interesting to see the results I am guessing a few people will be shocked by what they hit the best. Will also be interesting to see if how a club is marketed is what audience it fits but my guess is many of them will have a much broader fit spectrum

Yes but do you love hitting "driver almost off the deck"? If you need clarification ask jb

Yes but do you love hitting "driver almost off the deck"? If you need clarification ask jb
That depends... Almost off the deck like teed up low? Or almost hitting off the deck as in swing and a miss? Hahaha I prefer the first

Greatest Almost Off the Deck guy I know.
For those wondering, I kept making 441 tee it up from the "fairway" at the Staff Retreat and calling it Driver Almost Off The Deck.

The worst is driver off the deck straight uphill...thats a tough shot

I mean we hear all about 300 yard bombs. Nothing like 7800 yards at the Conservatory, the longest course in FL, playing at sea level.
Holy crap!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I mean we hear all about 300 yard bombs. Nothing like 7800 yards at the Conservatory, the longest course in FL, playing at sea level.

Not scared. At all.

I can shoot 85 from 7,300 as easily as 85 from 6,300. No worries.

Not scared. At all.

I can shoot 85 from 7,300 as easily as 85 from 6,300. No worries.
I look forward to this. I'll play from the forward tees.

Conservatory from the tips... I haven't laughed that hard all day.

I played it at the blue tees and that was long enough for me. Only 1k or so shorter than the back.

Conservatory from the tips... I haven't laughed that hard all day.

I played it at the blue tees and that was long enough for me. Only 1k or so shorter than the back.
Still brutal?

Still brutal?

The ball releases a little out there so my normal drives were getting out there a little further than normal, so that helped some. The 10th hole was a 574yd par 5 and played into the wind. Odd to have a fairway wood in hand for my third shot...

The ball releases a little out there so my normal drives were getting out there a little further than normal, so that helped some. The 10th hole was a 574yd par 5 and played into the wind. Odd to have a fairway wood in hand for my third shot...
Yeesh

Cant wait!!

Did someone say lows will play the tips? 7k+ on both courses. Just to make sure we hit as many drivers as possible lmao

I'll tip it with anyone, just walk back there.

Swing harder lol

I can play bad from the forward tees or tips. I would play from anywhere to be in your foursome

Tees don't matter a bit to me. It will be a great time with great people. I vote we play tips on the threes though, that is 4 more drivers we can hit!

The good news is that this all about the numbers, the fit and drivers. All set against one of the best back drops in Florida.

The good news is that this all about the numbers, the fit and drivers. All set against one of the best back drops in Florida.

That backdrop! Can't get it out of my head! Truly special event

Just say when.

We're supposed to be testing drivers all weekend anyway. Might as well hit driver 12-14 times in a round.

Hope y'all are ready to see some 190 yard bombs!

If I drive it poorly, it's because I left MY driver at home

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back