Corporate event at Club Champion

ozzman

Reaction score
Handicap
very high
Anyone ever been to a corporate event at Club Champion? A vendor invited my team to one next month, but it sounds good to be true. When I first read it, I thought for sure that you'd go through the fitting process, and then they'd give you their recommendations. However, my manager and the rest of my team all think we're getting new clubs. The more I think about it, I think they're right, but like I said, it seems to good to be true. Here is what the invite says: "Following the discussion, please stick around to be fitted for your choice of a putter, set of wedges, or a driver, which will then be sent directly to you following the event."

What's everyone here think? Has anyone ever been to one of these corporate events at CC?

Never been no, we just got our first CC here about 6 months ago. The way that reads it does sound like you get your choice of fitting and club. If so that pretty cool

Not at Club Champion but in a similar setup. We basically played a bunch of the games available on one simulator and then had the opportunity to get fitted, but he caveat was that we were given a limit of what the fitting included. Basically we could get several items up to $400 and anything above that would come out of our pocket.

Sounds like there will be clubs for you but I am sure there will be a price cap which you could pay the delta to exceed. For example I can't see them going for a Rogue head with an $800 dollar shaft.

Back