geauxgolf

Reaction score
Handicap
been lurking on thp for a few months now. joined tonite. a little about myself. Married with five kids and five grand kids. Love LSU sports, golf hunting and fishing. played golf on and off since I was kid just never seemed to have time to devote to get very good. now I have more time and have decided to commit to get better. just finished a ten week lesson plan at golf tech which helped a lot and I am ready to establish a handicap and enjoy the frustration of getting better.

Welcome to THP!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!!!

Thank you. glad to be a part and looking forward to it.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my H3123 using Tapatalk

Welcome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome glad to see you also enjoy the struggle that is getting better. Enjoy the community.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP

Welcome.

Hello and welcome!

Welcome THP is a fun place to be!

Welcome to THP, another fellow Louisianan here. I live just east of New Orleans.

Welcome to THP. Another Louisiana member here.

geaux tigers

Welcome to THP!

Welcome and GEAUX Tigers!

Hello coon azz!! Welcome from your neighbor to the west in Houston

coon azz indeed

I love Red Stick "Baton Rouge". We were at the drag strip there and they had a 14 foot john boat level full of steaming crawfish. They were pulling it behind a tractor and scooping out huge piles to anybody who wanted some with a shovel!! We were supposed to be working on the car but when someone gives you a shovel full of crawfish you just find a beer and sit down LOL. I have worked with a lot of good people from LA over the years and have yet to find a bad one. Just dont play cards with em, booray I think it was called.

Welcome to THP and nobody gonna mess with your toot toot. "inside joke"

welcome to THP

Back