Looking at Ball or Club head?

clubhead. Just how I roll.

I try to make sure my face is square, but before I start my swing, I'm always looking at the ball.

Once I'm set up I look at a spot on the grass about 1" in front of the ball, just gives me better contact it seems.

Clubhead to make sure it is square... then I hover, so I look at the ball...

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Ball only and when things are working well, it seems I stay looking at the spot of contact until after the club has passed.

Not sure

instead of a look I think more about a feel. And where I'm going to apply all the speed (after the ball never before )

Lower back portion of the ball and I don't take my eyes off of it.

After I set up for the shot, it's all in the ball.

Ball and target.

I have always focused on a spot on the ball at about the "4 o'clock" position with all clubs except the putter.

Both. I figure out address position behind the ball. After takeaway, I'm squarely focused on the ball.

When setting up to the ball I'm looking at the face of the clubhead

Ball on every shot.

I make sure club head is square first(pay attention to grooves) and then golf ball.

I wear progressive lens so my eyes are all over the place!

Once I am set up I do not take my eye off the ball.

At setup, club head to see if I am all square. They my focus shifts to the ball.

Both. Club head initially, back and forth subconsciously, then ultimately ball.

I check the clubface for alignment and then look at the ball.

For iron and wedge only : My golf teacher told me to look at 1 inch in front of ball. ( 1 inch forward in the direction of swing path or target line ). My natural habit is looking at the ball...... ohh noo ! :act-up:

You know what? I never really thought about it. I would honestly have to say both now that I think about it.

Back