Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to get a new 3h to cover my 210-220 yd gap.
Pondering the wait for the new WS product, Callaway Apex, Cobra line, or just pick up a WS D100 for $40.

I love my D100 3h, and for that price you really can't go wrong.

I'm pondering whether I should go 3h or heavenwood, with how everyone who has ever hit a heavenwood raves about it, I feel like I've got to give it a very serious look on Monday.

Odyssey #7 cs. Works versa preferred but I am not picky

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Odyssey #7 cs. Works versa preferred but I am not picky

We share a ponder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We share a ponder.

It came to me randomly when driving and I can't shake it. Such a great looking design

It came to me randomly when driving and I can't shake it. Such a great looking design

The #7 is the first "real" putter I ever purchased. It's been a personal favorite of mine forever.

Im going to join the #WPF with some MD3 wedges. But for $250 each they wont be happening soon.

I agree. Second one with the more black is killer.

Agree, 2nd option better and more durable. I would still try moving the trim colours around yo give you more of a black bag with yellow & grey accents. Unfortunately light grey will show wear quickly unless carefull so you want to avoid having that color in high impact areas.

J15 to complete ur set

I've thought about those, but I feel everything I own is Bridgestone.

May be time to venture out and explore a bit.

I'm pondering whether I should go 3h or heavenwood, with how everyone who has ever hit a heavenwood raves about it, I feel like I've got to give it a very serious look on Monday.

The Heavenwood is the best club I've ever gamed.

I'm someone who has always hit hybrids better than fairways, and I swear by the Heavenwood.

I'm someone who has always hit hybrids better than fairways, and I swear by the Heavenwood.

Makes me ponder myself.....haha. I'm just the same with hybrids and Jman has told me 1,001 times to try the Heavenwood.

the heavenwood is a fun club to hit and i prefer it over a hybrid

Makes me ponder myself.....haha. I'm just the same with hybrids and Jman has told me 1,001 times to try the Heavenwood.

It's absolutely worth the shot. And oddly, it's made me realize I can hit a fairway, and I'm more likely to take my 3W off the deck these days and expect a decent outcome. It's like training wheels for hitting fairway woods.

It's absolutely worth the shot. And oddly, it's made me realize I can hit a fairway, and I'm more likely to take my 3W off the deck these days and expect a decent outcome. It's like training wheels for hitting fairway woods.

Makes sense. Dilemma for me would be dropping either BB Mini or 3h.

Yeah, I haven't had a FW in the bag for over a year, but put one in to get ready for the grandaddy, and opened my eyes that I can actually hit it, and makes the heavenwood a possibility. I'll report back how I like it vs a 3h.

Still have a couple slots I want to swap out, bit I might have to go from equipment ponder to event ponder.

If either of you guys are serious about wanting a heavenwood I have a V-series series that I'll give you a heck of a deal on

If either of you guys are serious about wanting a heavenwood I have a V-series series that I'll give you a heck of a deal on
Thanks for the offer, but I think I've got a better deal lined up.

Thanks for the offer, but I think I've got a better deal lined up.

Neb- let me know your thoughts between 3h and heavenwood after this week!

I bet it's a very similar offer!
You going to fit me for it, offer me any shaft I want, and then give it to me for free? #TheGrandaddy is truly something special.

You going to fit me for it, offer me any shaft I want, and then give it to me for free? #TheGrandaddy is truly something special.

Crap! Forgot you are one of the lucky dogs! You win!

Crap! Forgot you are one of the lucky dogs! You win!

I would have said "you suck"...in the "you lucky dog" sense :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back