What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
44/43-87

Went Birdie, Bogey, Triple, Quad, Bogey, Par, Par, Par, Par on the Front 36

Went Bogey, Bogey, Par, Par, Quad, Par, Bogey, Birdie, Bogey on the back 36.

Lost most of my strokes on 3 holes but gathered myself and ended up shooting a good score for me regardless. I'm feeling pretty good about where my game is headed into #TheGrandaddy. Just 18 holes to play tomorrow and then golf as I know it is over!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

77 today with 2 birdies in a row. One of them on this hole (430 yrd par 4). It WAS my nemisis hole. But now has been conquered.

Attachments

• 20151204_114227.jpg
    20151204_114227.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 0
Played 27 today before work.
Front 9 - 52 with 21 putts. In the desert a bunch.
Back 9 - 44 with 15 putts and two lost balls.
Front 9 - 45 with 17 putts, a lost ball and two unplayable penalties. And 3 sand shots on one hole.

79 from the tips...tough day in rain n wind. Got a bonus on 17...from the fw bunker hit my pw 138 downwind to leave a 20ft putt back down the green and it drops in for birdie.

I had a feeling I could make the putt, but dismissed the feeling in the poor weather, I set up well, was getting blustered with wind & light rain. So without taking too much more care I just stroke it...drano!

Easy peazy without thinking too much!

51/47. Not bad for not swinging a club for about a month. Get to tee it up again tomorrow. Can't believe two days in a row!

Went back out today and shot 46 on the front, and started off with a triple bogey on #1. Recovered well IMO, all things considered. Burned the hole (just missing a birdie) on #2. It was one of two pars on the day.

42/43-85 today, Nine shots better than yesterday in windier conditions today.

It was a very chilly day in NW Florida and I really didn't plan to play. I went up to the club to have some breakfast and see if anyone showed up. Five guys out of our normal 16 or so came to play, so I made it six so we could play two threesomes. Had to scurry to put on golf shoes and load up the clubs. At tee off it was 41 degrees with winds about 10 mph--just a little uncomfortable. I shot an ugly 46. At the turn, i told the guys there was no excuse for shooting that poorly. The sun was out and bright, and I was dressed for the chill. I told them I was going to shoot par on the back. Two birdies, two bogies and 5 pars later I had my 36. I'd say my concentration was a little better on the back. I'll admit, when I called it, it was tongue-in-cheek. But, I really did focus on trying to do it on the back. Just wish I could be that successful every time.

Sun never came out, not sure if it ever got over 40 degrees.

I hit so many awful chunks today.
Pretty much no roll, farthest drive all day was like 268 and not all that many over 250

42 - 41 = 83
29 putts with no 3 putts
6/14 FIR
5/18 GIR

2 birdies, 5 pars, 9 bogeys, 2 doubles
http://www.gamegolf.com/player/ntanygd760/round/679827

Happy today, 2 rounds in the 70's in a row again. 38-38=76. A bit of breeze today and i ended up 3rd in senior division for our end of year mini christmas hamper. It cost me $10 to enter and came home with about $40 worth of christmas snacks for the family.

Awful day on Friday, nothing felt comfortable though there wasn't one glaring weakness, just all around poor play. 44/48 92 - yuck

50/-
Only 9 holes today. Playing 18 holes tomorrow.

44/40 - 84 today. 31 putts with 3 1 putts on the back nine saved my bacon.

A very disappointing +5 77 at Deer Valley in Sun City West. I hit some really crap shots but the putter and the chipping was making up for it.

Really a good round for me today, better ball striking than yesterday. Greens at this course are wicked and putting and short game was a challenge. Shot 39/44, 6-14 FIR, 8/18 GIR, and 35 putts.

41/45-86 for my last round headed into #TheGrandaddy, two birdies on the day same as yesterday but still had two rough holes but overall played, in my eyes, great golf, drove it pretty well, putt pretty well, wedged really good all day except for one I put in the water but outside of that one shot I was dialed. Can not wait to do some damage to the #ZooCrew with whoever I get the opportunity to play with this week!! #TheGrandaddy

I struggled in some breezy conditions today for an 81. It was windy enough that the ball would roll away on the green while addressing putts. Hopefully tomorrow won't be as windy!

37 - 39 - 76. 1 birdie and 1 double. The wind was pretty vicious today but luckily my short game was a well.

Quick 9 before dusk. Shot 38 with 2 birdies.

Shot a 45 today and I don't have any excuses. Just poor execution and mental errors. 3 pars, 3 bogeys, and 3 double bogeys.

Hopefully I can find at least one more opportunity to play before the year ends.

I am so lost off the tee right now, need some rang time. Ball striking was better as I was able to find the bottom of my swing after doing the scorecard drill for a while last night. Lost track of how many lip out I had, couldn't make a putt to save my life.
Only highlight was a cart path assisted 330 yard drive.

39 - 40 = 79
34 putts with no 3 putts
3/14 FIR
9/18 GIR
1 birdie. 10 pars, 6 bogeys, 1 double

Playing again tomorrow so I should be able to go low 70's. So rusty only playing like 8 rounds in the last month, I suck way to much to sniff par only playing once or twice a week. Is spring here yet?

http://www.gamegolf.com/player/ntanygd760/round/680722

Nice 79 though!!!

The other day I shot 77(40-37). On the second 9, I scrambled very well. I went back to using the David Leadbetter, The A swing, and it has helped me w/ my ball striking. Just a few tweaks here and there and I should be ok.

The other day I shot 77(40-37). On the second 9, I scrambled very well. I went back to using the David Leadbetter, The A swing, and it has helped me w/ my ball striking. Just a few tweaks here and there and I should be ok.
I'm so tempted to try this method. My ballstriking is so inconsistent.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

41/43 84 today - thank God for 9 up and downs or it would have been really ugly. Drove the ball well but I can't hit an iron to save my life right now.

43/43 86 today. Testing out a different shaft in the driver and lofting up to the highest setting today during the round. Quite interesting. Used to driver on all the par four and fives on the front. Pretty good results with definitely a different flight. Didn't hit the driver but once in the back 9. Score would have been better had I not lost balls in the leaves on back to back holes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back