Cobra PUMA Day - 2015 THP Holiday Cheer

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Today we are honored to continue the 2015 THP Holiday Cheer Event, the annual contest that is the celebration of this community. 6 years ago THP hosted its first Holiday Cheer event and it was a contest unlike any other. While it has been borrowed by so many, the original will always be home on this community made up of members we call family.
holidaycheer1-400x300.jpg

The contest is a thank you of sorts. A thank you from the entire staff of THP, as well as a thank you from all wonderful companies that are involved in this unbelievable event. Each day a new contest will start and run for the entire day with the winner being announced the following morning and today we are excited to continue on day 4 with Cobra PUMA Day

Cobra PUMA Day
Cobra PUMA Day can mean only one thing. CPG and THP are giving away a prize pack that will revamp your golf bag and give you the style and comfort you crave on the golf course.

Cobra KING LTD Driver
Cobra Hat
PUMA TitanTour Ignite Golf Shoes

All you have to do is follow the directions below.

How To Enter
You can enter all 3 ways.
1. Post in this thread that you want to win the Cobra PUMA Prize pack and why.
2. Send an email to admin@thehackersparadise.com and include why you want to win the CPG Prize Package.
3. Send a Tweet and include each of these @THPGolf @CobraGolf and @PUMAGolf and #THPHolidayCheer and a link to this thread.

If you win, shipping is free for Albatross Club members only.
If you are not a member & would like to become one and help support the charitable effort with the Humane Society, click here.

Contest will run until midnight EST on today December 15th, 2015

I want to win the Cobra PUMA Prize pack because PUMA gear rocks

I would love to win this Cobra puma prize pack. Decked out from my head to my toes dropping King Kong drives past my group. Thanks THP

I would Love to win the Cobra Puma Prize Pack as Cobra/Puma stuff is great and I will have stuff to match all the Puma Pants and Shirts I have! Does not hurt I love orange

Thanks THP and Cobra/Puma

I want to win the Cobra PUMA Prize pack because, frankly the King LTD is one of my most wanted drivers for 2016!

Cobra day can only mean one thing...Take Me Back to my roots. My golf game began with a set of Cobra clubs and it's been to long. The Cobra King LTD driver has been on my radar for sometime. Add in the hat and the Ignite shoes I will feel like it's 1990 all over again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to win because I want to play like Fowler, or at least look good trying.

I would love to win the Cobra Prize Pack as I need a comfortable pair of new Pumas while taking such a long walk after going to pound town with the King LTD Driver.

Thanks Cobra and THP

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I'd love to win the Cobra Puma gear!!! They are making some incredible clubs and great looking apparel / shoes!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I wanna win the Cobra Prize pack along with the Puma shoes. Gotta be stylin on the course!

Thanks again for the great Holiday Cheer contest THP,Cobra and Puma golf .

Entry sent via Twitter .

I love Puma and it would be so awesome to win these awesome prizes. Go Puma!

Wanna try me some zero CG!

I Want to win this prize pack cause I'm puma all day. It's all I wear. The fit and feel is the best. Not to mention the colors and style. And this driver has my full on attention!

​I want the Puma gear because I have become a believer in Puma golf and Cobra!

I'd love to win this contest because I can always use help with my drives... and according to my kids, my fashion too! My first "real" driver was a King Cobra and it'd be awesome to be able to play their latest amazing tech and look good while doing it!

I would like to win the Cobra Puma Golf Prize Pack because I love cobra drivers and wear mostly puma clothing. It would be perfect for me.

I would love to win the cobra prize pack, because I want a sweet looking driver in my bag

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I want to win the Puma/Cobra prize pack because I am in need of a new driver and shoes so why not rock the best looking stuff out there.

I want to win the cobra puma prize because I love the new shoe offering and the driver looks fantastic!

I would like to win the Puma prize pack because I think Cobra and Puma make bad a** products.

I'll never look like Fowler or be Fupresti long but I'd still love to win this prize pack and give it my best shot.

I want to win the Cobra/Puma prize back because I want to look good while bombing it down the fairway!

Thanks Cobra/Puma Golf!

I want to win the Cobra prize pack so I can sell everything and raise money for an animal charity. :angel:

I would love a Cobra-Puma prize pack as I think Cobra/PUMA really stepped it up this year. From irons to drivers and the Ignite line of shoes they have a solid offering and have made a big push. And that, I can get down with!

Back