Playing in a GC Am Tour event tomorrow

OhioGolfer

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Weather
I played in one event last year and had some fun. I won a couple skins and the super skin, so it we a really good day. I like the opportunity to play private courses and enjoy competitive golf. I will be playing at Urbana Country Club in Ohio. I shot 83 in my only event last year. Closest guess to my score will win a little prize pack, I tee off at 2pm so get your guesses in. I have never played the course before. Clubs are cleaned and ready to go.
f0db214d0909031fdc4c50f2b6daeff6.jpg
92e0526667ea26922a954d8d1a9f4f70.jpg

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

I hope you do well. I'll say 82 with 32 putts. Nice bag setup.

Not an entry but wishing you luck man!!

Your gonna go low! 79

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

85 (new course!) with 34 putts.

Good luck!

I love the putter headcover!!! I'm guessing 84 because that was the year of my "Lucky" Toyota Tercel. I drove that thing for nearly 300,000 miles when I was in school and when it broke down it always did it within a mile of my house.

Whiskey

Good luck OG

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Good luck today! New greens at a nice course can be tricky. I'll guess a score of 84.

Go get em!

Good luck and have a great time! I throw out a guess of 82.

81! Play well!

Sent from HTX

78...good luck og

80 - have fun and good luck!!!

Good luck man! Have fun and play well. I'll go with 82. Stroke play can be tough!

Good luck man! I'll guess 83, 31 putts. Have fun!

Well that didn't go as planned at all. Struck the ball very well, but had absolutely nothing around the greens. I guess it was a "major" for the tour and the pin locations ate me alive. 35 putts for a 90. Three 3 putts, One 4 putt and 3 lip outs. Campilobaxter shoot me a pm with your address and I'll get that out to you. To show you how my day went, on the last hole I hit my drive dead center in the fairway and this is where it ended up, had to hit it out sideways.

Right in the fairway
fa62e7945e28e808d08b58e71edf0ff4.jpg

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Dang OG...course looks nice though.

Got any others on the horizon?

Dang OG...course looks nice though.

Got any others on the horizon?

Yeah, irons were awesome but I just couldn't make a putt at all or even a chip for that matter. Oh well, on to the next one. I might play at Tartan in July for some redemption.

Well that didn't go as planned at all. Struck the ball very well, but had absolutely nothing around the greens. I guess it was a "major" for the tour and the pin locations ate me alive. 35 putts for a 90. Three 3 putts, One 4 putt and 3 lip outs. Campilobaxter shoot me a pm with your address and I'll get that out to you. To show you how my day went, on the last hole I hit my drive dead center in the fairway and this is where it ended up, had to hit it out sideways.

Oh man, I hate to win by picking the highest score. :beat-up: But, being the jerk that I am, I'm excited all the same. Thanks again, and good luck on your next round. I'm sure you'll put a complete round together in competition soon. PM incoming.

Got this awesome prize pack in the mail last week (I was out of town) from OhioGolfer. Thanks OG!!! All of this will be put to very good use. Well, all except the THP Truvis. That's going in my burgeoning collection.

ux2Ekn7.jpg

MXxGK18.jpg

85 & 34 putts. Now go out there and prove me wrong!! :clapp:

Back