Titleist TS2 and TS3 Fairway Woods

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Hitting tour this week.

DgiQOL3WkAAqX1z.jpg

The guys going into the Ultimate Testing event are in for a real treat! These woods look great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is number one on my list of new clubs to purchase in 2018. These look

Great looking fairway woods... Looking forward to hearing more.

This is number one on my list of new clubs to purchase in 2018. These look

Maybe you won’t have to...

They do look great; can’t wait to hear about the new tech in these

Would love to be selected for this Ultimate Fitting. I really like Titleist stuff. It may not be the longest, but the stuff just works when you're on the course playing golf with it.

Also from the photos it is interesting they kept the recoil channel in the fairways and took it out of the driver. I wonder what they did with the drivers and what the trade off between keeping them and dropping them was?

Would love to be selected for this Ultimate Fitting. I really like Titleist stuff. It may not be the longest, but the stuff just works when you're on the course playing golf with it.

Also from the photos it is interesting they kept the recoil channel in the fairways and took it out of the driver. I wonder what they did with the drivers and what the trade off between keeping them and dropping them was?

Titleist has really embraced the THP events. Can’t believe the access we had last time out, and a visit to the Oceanside facility is bucket list stuff.

Good note on the recoil channel. Loos more refined with every iteration on the fairways

Those look very nice!!! Is the crown glossy?

These will be on a very short list for many guys. titleist fws are excellent. If they’ve added in some more heat, then certainly these will be an absolute home run for Titleist.

I’ve absolutely loved my Titleist 917F. Best purchase I’ve made in the last two years. Anxious to see how they one up it.

That’d be sweet for sure! A 1 in 7 chance is pretty good odds right now!

Now THAT is a great looking fw head. I imagine there will be some excited people in California come late September.

~Rock

wow those look good!

They do look pretty sweet!

I love my 917 D3 & F2. The feel you get when you middle one is addicting. If they can somehow increase the ball speed to compete with Callaway and TM while maintaining feel and control, then this would be a game changer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I can’t wait to get my hands on these bad boys!

Kind of looks like a divot tool on the bottom, the silver U pointy thing. Is it rails or weight? And with the adjustable weight in the back of the head these seem to scream launch. Quite a bit different look than the current offering, I like it.

Love the look. Would be interesting if they were rails on the bottom.

Definitely could be the long awaited replacement for my 915f. can't wait to read more about them

Posted on Tapatalk via my Motorola RAZR

I’m a huge Titleist fan and these could be the way to get Titleist back in at the top end of my bag. Had 907R forever then the 913 which didn’t do much for me. TM clubs now off the tee but these would look AWESOME in the bag with my new 718 AP2s.

I’ve always liked the look of Titleist drivers and fairways. I hope these offer up legit gains as I’d like to see Titleist not falling behind in the long clubs.

The TS2 is calling my name love the look!

The TS2 is calling my name love the look!

You know these will be in the bag one way or the other. Haha!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

TS2 looks like it has a little deeper face. Looks good.

Back