FS: Rogue SZ T1100, Aerotech, Tour 360 2.0, etc!

Robert Franks

Reaction score
Handicap
Purchase these items as a birthday gift to me! Prices include shipping and as always, are OBO.

Trade interests include Taylormade M3 drivers in low loft.

1) Callaway Rogue SZ 9*. Project X Hzrdus T1100 65 gram, 6.5 flex. Standard Callaway tipping and plays about 45.25". Golf Pride MCC+4 grip. I broke the original shaft so this is a direct replacement from Callaway and it has been used 1 round and 1 range session. The head will come with 3 different weights. 2 direct from Callaway and one from Billy Bob Golf. As you can see the head is in great condition. A few superficial tee marks on the face but the crown and sole are very good. Callaway price was over $850.
Price is $580 OBO

2) Aerotech Ti-Fiber driver shaft. This is the prototype version in F6 flex which is X-Stiff. It's a very tip stiff and low/low shaft. Just could not beat out the T1100 that I'm going to play. Midsize GP BCT Cord grip. Don't recall the exact length but I will certainly get it for anyone interested tonight.

Price is $150 OBO

3) True Linkswear Original shoes. This is their newer model released a year or so ago. Size 11 and it's just slightly too small for me. Amazingly comfortable with the wide toe box though. Obviously used with a few scuff marks but still in solid condition. Retail for $150.

Price is $old

4) Golf Stick Pro training / warm up aid. This is a really great tool for pre round warm ups. Similar concept to SuperSpeed training. One end is very light and the other is very heavy. Perfect condition. Retails for $119.

https://golfstickpro.com/

Price is $old

5) Adidas Tour 360 Boost 2.0 shoes. Size 11. Limited White on White colorway. I wore these for 1 round and they just didn't fit properly. They have been waterproofed by me before wearing. You won't find a mark on these shoes, except for the sole which is obviously a little dirty from play. Retail $210

Price is $160 OBO

ZSTyHbFm.jpg

gT2gKYPm.jpg

3QqcOjAm.jpg

2A24F21m.jpg

jnvH5Xim.jpg

BmVU7q5m.jpg

AJFzVlVm.jpg

doEIO5wm.jpg

AaDOPrbm.jpg

xmprFtJm.jpg

Zt1W3NDm.jpg