Callaway Customer service hits a home run

esg777

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I have a Callaway Hyperlite 4 stand bag. I was playing Friday and realized something was wrong with the left leg. The leg came out of the piece holding it in place, so the leg would not go down. The bag is about 18 months old. I called Callaway customer service and explained the issue. They are replacing the bag no questions asked. They have my business for life.

Last edited:
totally agree with you on their customer service. In February the head on my epic driver cracked, they replaced with a new rogue the same week. Superb customer service.
I have a Callaway Hyperlite 4 stand bag. I was playing Friday and realized something was wrong with the left leg. The leg came out of the piece holding it. The bag is about 18 months old. I called Callaway customer service and explained the issue. They are replacing the bag no questions asked. They have my business for life.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

That is awesome!!!
:clapp:

Callaway CS sets the standard in the golf industry IMO.

That’s great. I might feel the same way of my Epic Head or weight ever show up. I started the process in late April.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice, Callaway does a really nice job in my experience

I beg to differ. I guess my experience is different. I'm hearing impaired and I've contacted callaway support via email one time to ask about a rattling going on in my older driver to see if I can send it in to get it looked at. They got back to me and told me to call customer support.

I've explained to them that I'm deaf and cannot use the phone and prefer to use email. Haven't heard back after multiple email follow ups and I just gave up.

What's the point of contacting via email if you're going to tell the person to call?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Have always had great experiences with Callaway's customer service. One of the best!

I should have the bag by Thursday, that is what I call quick turnaround time.

I beg to differ. I guess my experience is different. I'm hearing impaired and I've contacted callaway support via email one time to ask about a rattling going on in my older driver to see if I can send it in to get it looked at. They got back to me and told me to call customer support.

I've explained to them that I'm deaf and cannot use the phone and prefer to use email. Haven't heard back after multiple email follow ups and I just gave up.

What's the point of contacting via email if you're going to tell the person to call?

Do you have a twitter account? i would try tweet @CallawayGolfCS if I were you....it's frustrating to have to try multiple avenues but it's worth a shot.

You shouldn’t have to call, they’re sitting behind a computer they should be able to use it.

Callaway CS sets the standard in the golf industry IMO.

From all the stories I have read just on this site, I think they might set the standard for all consumer goods.

I have a Callaway Hyperlite 4 stand bag. I was playing Friday and realized something was wrong with the left leg. The leg came out of the piece holding it in place, so the leg would not go down. The bag is about 18 months old. I called Callaway customer service and explained the issue. They are replacing the bag no questions asked. They have my business for life.

Love this. I love how much they stand behind their products

From all the stories I have read just on this site, I think they might set the standard for all consumer goods.

I wouldn't disagree with that... a lot of companies could learn from Callaway.

Back