Most pars made in a round

luvagoodshot

Reaction score
Handicap
Yes
I think I set a new personal record today by getting par on 10 of the 18 holes.
So what is the most pars you ever have had in a round of golf? Leave out any birdies or eagles, etc.

First round of my club championship last year- 15 pars, 3 bogeys.

Best ever and only did it once was 17. Shot my then PB two days in a row, previous day was 16 pars.

That was a fun mini-stretch.

13 pars was my best round twice.

16 a couple of years ago. Had a forty something straight round birdie streak going and shot a 74 (+2) without making one.

I had 16 pars earlier in the year. Bogeyed and double bogeyed the other 2 holes.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

I do believe it is 10 for me as well and that happened this past weekend.

Umm...14? 13 or 14 I believe is my number here

18 several times. I seem to have at least one round each summer with 17 pars.

I had 11 about 10 days ago, but I think the most I had was 12 when I shot my personal best 76 (par 71, 1 birdie, 1 double and 4 bogeys). The sad thing about my 11 10 days ago was I had 3 3 jack bogeys... could have been 14 and been a new personal best 76 on a par 72 course.

14. I miss those days.

Not totally sure, but 15 sounds about right

I believe 14 for me.

Three and a birdie last round!!

Yes I totally did a happy dance.

a few years back I played and had 18 straight pars, I did not think anything of it until the head pro looked at my card and asked me if I knew what I shot, I told him I was even on the days round, then he told me, " you don't realize how hard it is to make 18 straight pars for one round". he seemed quite impressed with my round, and after I thought about it more and he was right, I missed a few easy birdie putts and made a few nice par saves. I have played a lot of golf in my life, and even have 2 hole in one's but only round with 18 straight pars!

My most consecutive pars in one round was 15. I started par, double, double, then 15 pars in a row.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18.....as great as that sounds it was a pretty boring round of golf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The most I've had in a round is 12. And I still managed to shoot 11 over on the round.....

I think 7 is the most Ive had. Though I have had rounds with pars and birds that were more than 7 holes par or better. Trouble is I still never did any better than an 83. And even in a number of rounds ihave pared and/or birdied a number of holes combined I still can shoot crap. Like the time I had 6 pars and 2 birdies and still shot a 103 (no exaggeration). or the time I was plus 2 through 8 holes and proceeded to go 17 over par on the next 4 holes. You cant make this stuff up...lol

I would guess around 15 or so is the most I've had. All of my best rounds had a few birdies in it so a few less pars.

I'd love to do 18 straight one time but I think my own 'best' is probably 12 or 13.
Yesterday, at one of the tougher venues on our 18 event SSGA schedule, I got an up close look at how a consistent golfer can literally dissect a golf course. Shotgun start on the toughest hole on the course and he 3 putted it from inside 20 feet for his only bogey. Then he reeled off 14 pars and 3 birds for a 70 (-2). He only missed 3 greens all day. He's in the oldest grouping (>74), so he bested his age easily, yet because of his cap he played back at the same tees as us 60 year olds. Rivercut is the course I play most often and I tied my own course PB yesterday (+10) BUT his round impressed me enough to hopefully rethink my own approach going forward. Most holes, I was well ahead of him off the tee, yet there were a few holes he still played hybrid off the tee and relied on his automatic iron/hybrid game. I doubled two of those holes primarily because I got greedy and tried to thread the needle with driver.

Last edited:
I had 18 pars in a round last year, then I followed it with another 6 in the next round.

9 pars. Hoping to make it to double digits this year

Sent from my H3123 using Tapatalk

Back