The EXO Staff Bag Discussion

Incredible!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Those are so cool! Very jealous but congrats fellas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is incredible! Extremely jealous of you guys!

Very nice!!! Congratulations you guys!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Man, sweet bags! Congrats guys!

Awesome bags guys!

Those bags are straight FIRE!!!

Really awesome bags guys!!!

Unbelievable bags!!

Those are really cool bags, and nice to see you two got fairly well known names, especially Sam!

Those are really cool bags, and nice to see you two got fairly well known names, especially Sam!

Yeah its really cool. I always assumed we'd get one of the lesser known players (for lack of a better term) on the staff roster. Callaway has so many quality players on staff so you couldn't help but be happy with any of them. I'm really interested to see which one Amol got too.

Great looking bag! Be sure to display them proudly!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Those bags are awesome. tour used bags are a really cool conversation starter to keep around the house or office.

Those are some seriously sweet display pieces. Congrats!

Man callaway just knocks it out of the park. Awesome bags guys!

I'm pretty blown away right now. For those that don't know, my parents were born in India. Even though I was born here in the States, all of my heritage comes from India. I would have been happy with any player's bag. But to get the bag of the only full-time Indian golfer on the PGA Tour is really special. Thanks again to Odyssey and THP.

114eeed96574c4705f803bf47011ff35.jpg

3662e206cb64c80b0102f513ae89050c.jpg

If I had any doubt that it was used in tournaments, I didn't after this fell out of one of the pockets:

e27a245c66787b13ecfa09e282721fb9.jpg

Im so glad that they were able to make that happen. We talked about it and it worked out well.
These are some pretty awesome collectibles for each of you. I hope you enjoy them and remember the event fondly.

It was a very special weekend.

I'm pretty blown away right now. For those that don't know, my parents were born in India. Even though I was born here in the States, all of my heritage comes from India. I would have been happy with any player's bag. But to get the bag of the only full-time Indian golfer on the PGA Tour is really special. Thanks again to Odyssey and THP.

If I had any doubt that it was used in tournaments, I didn't after this fell out of one of the pockets:

Very awesome and a perfect selection for you. Nice pencil. Sam apparently left a couple of different wooden tees in my bag. Such a great item for all the memories of the weekend!

Great looking bags! Along with the head covers, just so good. And gamed also! That’s a big plus. Enjoy!

That's very cool, especially given your family history. Enjoy the bag!!

Those are awesome guys. I’m so thrilled for all three of you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great bags guys! Wonderful keepsakes from what was a great event. Bring yours to Ledgerock Brian would love to see it.

That's awesome. Congratulations again to the three of you. Man am I jealous.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Really Really cool guys. That’s so awesome to have a piece of authentic pga tour gear. What a cool prize and gesture. Hats off to Odyssey and you all!

This is so badass! And the perfect choice on ary’s kicks it up a notch! Bam!

Back