The EXO Staff Bag Discussion

Great bags guys! Wonderful keepsakes from what was a great event. Bring yours to Ledgerock Brian would love to see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely.

I took another look in the pockets and found a golf ball with a green 16. There's a sharpie line over the side stamp so I can't see exactly what type of ball it is.

17e8117f93ee9d9c27f6742890f4f912.jpg

Absolutely.

I took another look in the pockets and found a golf ball with a green 16. There's a sharpie line over the side stamp so I can't see exactly what type of ball it is.

17e8117f93ee9d9c27f6742890f4f912.jpg

That is cool!

Here’s my take on this. Well it probably plays a green 16 because of his Masters win. “P” would possibly indicate a provisional ball? I would guess it’s a 2018 chrome soft or chrome soft X

Those bags are so effing sweet!

That is cool!

Here’s my take on this. Well it probably plays a green 16 because of his Masters win. “P” would possibly indicate a provisional ball? I would guess it’s a 2018 chrome soft or chrome soft X

I'm sure that the green 16 is for his Masters win. After looking again, I think P is for prototype since there is a P above the number on both sides and the sharpie line isn't perfectly uniform and might not cover the entire ChromeSoft side stamp.

Incredible looking bags guys. Super jealous.

Prize bump: Anirban is T2 and Sam is 7th after two rounds at The Greenbrier and Danny is 4th after three rounds at the Dubai Duty Free Irish Open!

Prize bump: Anirban is T2 and Sam is 7th after two rounds at The Greenbrier and Danny is 4th after three rounds at the Dubai Duty Free Irish Open!

Wow three top 5s currently. Must be good luck : )

So my girlfriend's bother asked to borrow a golf bag for the coming weekend since he has a friend coming to town. He has extra clubs but no bag so I'm going to let him borrow my normal Nike stand bag. If I end up getting out on a course this next weekend myself it looks like the EXO bag might make its first public appearance.

Back