The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it bugging anyone else that one of the logos at the bottom keeps turning gray?

Is it bugging anyone else that one of the logos at the bottom keeps turning gray?
Me. I dont need color animations when there is a popup animation occurring at the same time.

Lol 3rd and 1 and buffett lacy on sidelines. ...starks stuffed

Wasn't there a draft day story about Cleveland's owner running into Manziel in an elevator, being wowed and deciding they had to take him late in the first?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, Haslem ran into a bum on the streets that told him to draft Johnny. And also there was the text thing too. Hmm...textgate started at the draft, not just the end of last season. Sounds like a precursor for what was to come.

Browns fan until I die. I'm sure they'll kill me sooner or later.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

This game just got real boring.

Wow, just turned on the game and the score isn't what I expected. Is GB just playing flat out awful?

Wow, just turned on the game and the score isn't what I expected. Is GB just playing flat out awful?
Pretty much dude, they can do NOTHING on offense.

Gave up 3 scores on Lions first 3 drives, their D has played well since then, kinda.

Pretty much dude, they can do NOTHING on offense.

Gave up 3 scores on Lions first 3 drives, their D has played well since then, kinda.

I see two offensive lineman are out, but man they are getting handled pretty good

I see two offensive lineman are out, but man they are getting handled pretty good
I think most of their runs have resulted in a loss.

Wow thought detroit got that fumble

Cobb TD the cheap way? Hell yes!! Hahahah

Points for GB.

That's weird.

They could put OJ in his prime back there, it won't help. The line won't make space for anybody.

That's crazy because I'm pretty sure the line was labeled a top 5 unit ITT before the season started. Do they have guys injured?

Big turn of events here!

GB fumble recovery.

That changes things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back