Returning In 2016 - Up & Down w/ Cleveland Golf

Glad to see Cleveland coming back in 2016 with another event.

Outstanding! Looking forward to this one!

Another chance for a trip to SoCal and some awesome Cleveland gear?!!!

Where do I sign up?

While THP will definitely have at least one California event again in 2016, we are definitely not saying if this is one of them at this point.

Maybe. Truthfully, we have not even discussed venue with them as of yet.

This sounds amazing.

This one was a huge hit this year and a great follow. Glad to see its returning.

While THP will definitely have at least one California event again in 2016, we are definitely not saying if this is one of them at this point.

Maybe. Truthfully, we have not even discussed venue with them as of yet.

Hmmm, guess I will just keep my eyes peeled for details!

Great news! Really seemed like a cool event!

That's awesome. I feel like they've had a great year this year. It seems like every where I look I see the irons, wedges or ball in someone's bag locally.

Glad to see it is coming back. Was great to follow along with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope to get the opportunity to get picked for this one. 2016 is going to be an exciting year at THP!

Awesome to hear! This was an easy Top 5 follow in my eyes last years, Cleveland and the participants both killed it!!

Looking forward to finding out the details, this was an incredibly awesome follow this year

I like Cleveland clubs

I can't wait for the details

Awesome news this was a really fun one to follow along with! Will be trying to get into this.

I like where this thread is going.

Great news! This was a cool event this year.

Missed this yesterday, glad to see it is making a return.

After #staffproto I felt is was unfair to enter in 2015. Not the case in 2016. Sign me up!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

After following this one the last time, I can't imagine how much awesomeness will be in THIS one. Should be great, can't wait to see more details.

The Cleveland/Srixon guys and gals are some of the BEST minds in the golfing industry and totally fun to be around. Do not hesitate to get in on this one! I'd love to do it again!

Fantastic news. Can't wait to hear more.

this will be one for the ages. Cleveland Staff are great people!

Keep it in Cali, us left coasters need a short hop

Oh man this one is on my radar

Back