The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did he say?
Nothing crazy. Announcers asked him how he felt about their chances of getting into the playoff, maybe not worded verbatim, but you get the point. He flashed a grin, and "well we're ranked 5 and just beat 3. I think we're in. You can take that to the bank." Had a little fiery attitude to it, nice to see that from a coach.

Ditto.

However, I bet MSU jumps to #3, the more I think about it.

Bama will crush MSU. Their front 7 is too much for MSU QB.
If Bama plays, Clemson for all the marbles, that OLine of Clemson will get schooled.

Ugh.

Bama D line vs MSU O line would be fun to watch if you like trench play

Of course he did cause of their below avg qb..dude ran like 84 times today
Yet everyone in the building knew who was getting the ball. Didnt stop him.

Yet everyone in the building knew who was getting the ball. Didnt stop him.

It's Florida dude.

They almost lost to Florida Atlantic .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ditto.

However, I bet MSU jumps to #3, the more I think about it.

Bama will crush MSU. Their front 7 is too much for MSU QB.
If Bama plays, Clemson for all the marbles, that OLine of Clemson will get schooled.

Ugh.
Gimme Bama. That'd be a great game, hopefully. Just my opinion though.

If I was any of the other 3, I would just be hoping for a matchup vs Clemson. They don't look that great to me.

It's Florida dude.

They almost lost to Florida Atlantic .

Because the offense blows. Well actually they dont blow. Blow is an action and the gata offense is anything but active. Their defense is still very good. Bama held them to something silly like 3 yards in the 2nd and 3rd quarter. The wins the gata had post Grier being suspended can be credited to the defense.

The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

I really don't care where Bama is ranked tomorrow...regardless, you have to beat two of the other three teams to win it all

I really don't care where Bama is ranked tomorrow...regardless, you have to beat two of the other three teams to win it all
Yep. Back in the Spring I didn't think this was in the picture. Bonus football!

Because the offense blows. Well actually they dont blow. Blow is an action and the gata offense is anything but active. Their defense is still very good. Bama held them to something silly like 3 yards in the 2nd and 3rd quarter. The wins the gata had post Grier being suspended can be credited to the defense.
I think it was 21 plays -1 yards between the end of the 2nd and start of the 3rd quarters.

My feelings exactly...I thought we'd lose three games. This is all gravy.

Seriously not sour grapes here, but Saban navigated his team through a very crappy SEC this year.

Bama isnt great this year. But they are better than everyone they played so far.

SVP on Sportscenter for some good conversation. Dude is down to earth.

Seriously not sour grapes here, but Saban navigated his team through a very crappy SEC this year.

Bama isnt great this year. But they are better than everyone they played so far.

Navigated is a good word for it. I get what you're saying.

But how many more games?

ETA: 2 extra games?

I think that is right...Walker did it in 11, Henry in 13. My only other counter point is that Henry and Alabama did not pad his stats in the three Non-Power 5 non conference games. In those three games he had 18, 13, and 9 carries. The last of those two weeks ago, Henry was pulled halfway through the second quarter.

I think that is right...Walker did it in 11, Henry in 13. My only other counter point is that Henry and Alabama did not pad his stats in the three Non-Power 5 non conference games. In those three games he had 18, 13, and 9 carries. The last of those two weeks ago, Henry was pulled halfway through the second quarter.

Don't get me wrong, Henry is a great back. I just think talk of records is amusing when CFB keeps adding games.

Don't get me wrong, Henry is a great back. I just think talk of records is amusing when CFB keeps adding games.

No different than any other sport in that regard. Baseball has the same issue.

1) Clemson
2) Alabama
3) OU
4) Sparty

Clemson and Sparty in Miami, Bama and OU in Jerry-World.

1 clemson
2 al
3 msu
4 ok

I think msu's wins against Oregon, tOSU and Iowa are better than oklahoma's wins against Baylor and TCU. and playing for a conference championship is worth something.

ok beats clemson handily

al beats msu

ok beats al late in the 4th

Not Ole Miss

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

1) Clemson
2) Alabama
3) OU
4) Sparty

Clemson and Sparty in Miami, Bama and OU in Jerry-World.
I want to watch those games
Not Ole Miss

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Yes they are. Bama is a better team than Ole Miss this year. They lost the game. I get that. Stop making me take up for Bama. They are the best team in a crappy conference this year. Ole Miss went to the wire with a sh*tty auburn team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back