Srixon Soft Feel Balls

DB86

Reaction score
Handicap
First off I want to say thanks again to my secret Santa for sending me the balls. I have been playing them for a few rounds now and I really love them. I wasn’t sure what to expect from these balls, but for my game they are perfect. They feel good off my putter, amazing with my irons/wedges and pretty good off the driver too. I haven’t had any issues getting these to stop with my wedges. I actually backed one up about 6 ft today from 95 yards out on accident. I would suggest these balls for someone looking for a great soft feeling ball at a great price. I have a driver swing speed of between 90-95 for anyone wanting to know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a great ball for sure. My go to ball in the winter months and play it when the temps are below 50degrees. If you like the soft feel, you should try the Q-Star Tour. It is a urethane ball and low price point.

With all the great reviews, I need to get a sleeve of these balls and give them a try.

I stocked up on these when Dick’s had them on clearance. It’s a decent ball.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I like this ball too. This is also the ball my 15 year old plays. Its cheap and feels good off all clubs.

Of the 2 piece balls, I found I slightly preferred the AD333 (Q Star) over the Soft Feel - not much difference in feel, noticeably more spin on pitches, same price. Both excellent at their price point though, prob my favourite 2 piece balls.

The 3-piece AD333 Tour (QST) is in a different league to the 2-piecers though.

I bought a sleeve of these balls awhile back and really liked them. Happy 4th, Tim

Back