Thornberry Creek LPGA Classic

blakehall

#TeamPrestige Cheesehead
Reaction score
Handicap
This week the LPGA makes a stop in my neighborhood with the Thornberry Creek LPGA Classic in Oneida, Wisconsin (just outside of Green Bay).

Katherine Kirk returns to defend her title. Lydia Ko is making her first visit, along with last weeks winner Sung Hyun Park. The tournament also decided to use a sponsor exemption on 13 year old Alexa Pano. That name may ring a bell if you've seen "The Short Game" on Netflix.

Like last year I'll be at the course every day this week, volunteering as a walking scorer (starting with the pro-am tomorrow afternoon).

With any luck I should be able to get some great photos. I'm scheduled to work early in the day Thursday and Friday, and with one of the last 10 groups on the weekend.

-22 won last year, so get ready for a birdie-fest.

Great course there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My parents used to live on Creek Valley Lane which is about a mile from Thornberry. Great area and it's a nice course.

This week the LPGA makes a stop in my neighborhood with the Thornberry Creek LPGA Classic in Oneida, Wisconsin (just outside of Green Bay).

Katherine Kirk returns to defend her title. Lydia Ko is making her first visit, along with last weeks winner Sung Hyun Park. The tournament also decided to use a sponsor exemption on 13 year old Alexa Pano. That name may ring a bell if you've seen "The Short Game" on Netflix.

Like last year I'll be at the course every day this week, volunteering as a walking scorer (starting with the pro-am tomorrow afternoon).

With any luck I should be able to get some great photos. I'm scheduled to work early in the day Thursday and Friday, and with one of the last 10 groups on the weekend.

-22 won last year, so get ready for a birdie-fest.

Sounds like a great weekend plan... hope the weather is stellar and you ha e a great time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-31 !

Good Lord.

Back