Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going, going, back, back, to Cali, Cali.

image1.aspx

KPat just made me happy.

I'm going, going, back, back, to Cali, Cali.

image1.aspx

The par 3's on Clive are something to take in. Truly envious of you guys. I want to appreciate that place again!

The par 3's on Clive are something to take in. Truly envious of you guys. I want to appreciate that place again!

There is some irony in about to have your golfing experience ruined forever and being completely happy about it

There is some irony in about to have your golfing experience ruined forever and being completely happy about it

Oh 100%. Golf is ruined on other courses.. Even nice courses.. This place is nicer than nice.

Tonight is going to be a great night. My brother, BIL, dad and myself heading to a hockey game.

It's the Canadian dream.

Enjoy the game you luck SOB!
Hopefully the Canucks don't lay an egg again

We had our feel good night for the holidays. We took our 2 kids out shopping for Christmas gifts to give to underprivileged children. After we bought the toys we had our kids deliver them also. Definitely one of my favorite parts of the the holidays.

I have no idea what's ahead of me the next few days and I'm 100% happy with that! #TheGrandaddy

It FRIDAY!

I'm happy I will start a new renovation project this weekend, it'll be fun!
I'm happy I will get to plsy a round of golf tomorrow!

but more than anything, I am happy for all the granddadians, your trip is starting this weekend, enjoy it!

I'm happy

It FRIDAY!

I'm happy I will start a new renovation project this weekend, it'll be fun!
I'm happy I will get to plsy a round of golf tomorrow!

but more than anything, I am happy for all the granddadians, your trip is starting this weekend, enjoy it!

I'm happy

mr_happy.jpg

Another 3 weeks until I am in Mexico to spend the holiday with my gf and her family. Gift gathering has begun

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

A message from someone at a time when its needed without them knowing it. Priceless.

Knowing people believe in you, more priceless.

Love this place.

A message from someone at a time when its needed without them knowing it. Priceless.

Knowing people believe in you, more priceless.

Love this place.

Make that two today.

Having someone in the office you haven't seen in awhile tell me it looks like I have lost a ton of weight.. It is a small thing, but it certainly validates the hard work that is difficult to see on your own body when you look at it everyday

Having someone in the office you haven't seen in awhile tell me it looks like I have lost a ton of weight.. It is a small thing, but it certainly validates the hard work that is difficult to see on your own body when you look at it everyday

You didn't reply back, "So you thought I was fat?" :D

You didn't reply back, "So you thought I was fat?" :D

Haha I don't have to ask if they think it, it was/is true. I am down over 50 pounds, but still am fat. Now once I drop these last 30 pounds I don't think people will be saying that anymore :)

It isn't an if, but a when. I haven't been this motivated in a long time.. A lot of factors playing into this one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back