Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha I don't have to ask if they think it, it was/is true. I am down over 50 pounds, but still am fat. Now once I drop these last 30 pounds I don't think people will be saying that anymore :)

It isn't an if, but a when. I haven't been this motivated in a long time.. A lot of factors playing into this one

Yup, it's called the divorce diet. Best one out there filled with tons of motivation. Proud of ya bubba!

This made me laugh out loud.

11390030_757863710985231_5186264297988259343_n.jpg

Grex chuckled

My Foot hurts but is much better than it was yesterday

I also got my net shipped to the FedEx store near work so I can pick it up tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man I was a bit worried what it would be like today when I fell asleep last night. It was a bit stiff this morning but it loosened up and I was fine the rest of the day with mild discomfort.

Completed final exam for one class and only pending grade for my last paper but even if i bomb that i still finish with an A.

Have to read an article and write a 3 page paper on it for my last final. By tomorrow my schooling will be done and my A.A complete in cybersecurity. Then its on to cert prep.

Seeing a father out just doing everyday errands with his son makes me smile.

It's one of the things I miss most about not having kids.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
My little princess is ONE today!

Happy Birthday to her. Spoil her (even more) rotten today.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Wow! Where did the year go! Happy Birthday to Lotte! The little princess that changed your world James.

Happy birthday to her James!!

Happy birthday to Lotte! Such a little gem!!

Hppy Birthday to Lotte! I KNOW it will be a Happy Happy with your mom and Dad!

JM

Happy Borthday to Lotte. What a special weekend for you JMan. Celebrate her birthday today and tomorrow of to "The Effin Grandaddy"

Got Cortisone shots in both Shoulders on Thursday, today they feel great, got to love Doctors that know their stuff.

Just packed my travel bag.
Just packed my suitcase.
About to pack my carry on/camera bag.

Getting ready for a trip to California that will be a bit memorable.

I didn't fall down the attic stairs bringing out the Christmas decorations.

The previous two years, I fell down trying to navigate giant heavy boxes down the fold down ladder. It hurt. I didn't this year, so for me, that's a happy!

We're finally going to England! I've only met Jacqui's brother, so now I get to meet her mom and sister and everyone else.

Tried booking on Google Flights but it doesn't seem to work to the U.K. very well (United said they don't honor their pricing; Aer Lingus is the main carrier for the trip). Booked it on Kayak and it worked just fine.

If we get any golf in, it will be with rental clubs, but I am not expecting to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back