Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. The reading was using the old study guide with cd.

yeah it is. I heard they combined two into other domains, not sure which ones. Will start on it after the new year
Ah gotcha. :( It was still 8 domains when I got mine done. I can't imagine working with 10. Although, less questions pretty domain means that you may be able to completely bomb a domain and still pass the test if you kick ass on a few others. :)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

b86b65dc4a35702f90b70b63ebb0d00e.jpg

Speechless.

That is really cool

Pretty amazing gift there Jman.

That is pretty damn cool Jman! You will treasure that forever man.

JM

A year later a special event still reserves a special place in my heart.
#Grandaddy

Today my father turns 90. He has been an incredible influence throughout my life and someone whom I look up to and do my best to emulate. If I manage to be half the father to my own children that he has been to me, I would consider myself wildly successful.

Happy Birthday, Dad.

uploadfromtaptalk1449590825512.jpg came across this gem while working on the computer. Got 2 THP HoFers in it. What a awesome day, been married just over 2 years. He's the best bigger brother and friend you can ask for

awww shucks, thats BS, im a total Dbag

Just got the contract documents and it looks like I will be designing the roadway materials for the New Apple Campus 2 in Cupertino, CA. I've done high profile work before including the asphalt surfacing on the new Bay Bridge. I've been a big fan of Apple for years and I think this project will be up there.

My first range practice session in weeks. No pain.

I'll never see those days again bro - enjoy it! People don't realize what a blessing being pain free is until they are not pain free.

I have spent funds to make this community go out of my own goodness

... First year i bought (3) albatross memberships in pay it forward

... I participated and purchased the folds of honor

.... This year I bought (2) albatross memberships

now I give an opinion on a forum that I help progress financially and I get wrung thru the cleaners... All I do is chat on here and nothing more. Sure I've have had some funny posts ; but guess what this is supposed to be fun

So glad to be a site supporter

The Happy Thread

now I give an opinion on a forum that I help progress financially and I get wrung thru the cleaners... All I do is chat on here and nothing more. Sure I've have had some funny posts ; but guess what this is supposed to be fun

You state you should be given free product because you contribute to the site and you are surprised the posts are met with contradictory opinions? I can't tell if your purposely trying to be a troll or you just lack any self awareness of your entire attitude since you joined the forum.

Honest question

Are you on Drugs? Or forget to take some sort of medication?

For some albatross members they may never play an event.. I just had an idea that it would be a great gesture to pass on their other sets they receive from the events to other members who may never have a chance of attending

heck , I would do it

The Granddaddy coverage is awesome... Beautiful course, beautiful weather what else could you ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back