#TeamBasementDweller wishes #TeamRedemption the best!

Michigan Slice

This Guy Cant dance...
Reaction score
Handicap

I forgot to put misike in the opening, I apologize...

Best of luck #TeamRedemption!
We are behind you all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck Team Redemption! Less than 24 hours until your journey begins! You guys are, our Redemption! You got this!

Good stuff right there! Well done

Great video guys! Well Done!

Thank you so much CJ and the rest of #TeamBasementDweller

Good luck everyone

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Wow. Thank you #TeamBasementDweller. It means a lot to me and I'm sure it means just as much to the rest of the team. Can't wait to do THP proud

Nice, great gesture

Thank you guys for that! It was pretty cool.

Nicely done guys!

Thank you guys for putting that video together. Truly shows how special this event is to all of you, and I can't wait to experience it for myself.

Great video! Good luck everyone!

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Thats awesome...well done

Well done well done! #Goosebumps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done guys. Thanks so much for the support. Means the world

Great video CJ!!!

Nice job on the video CJ. Great gesture by #teambasementdwellers. Good look to #teamredemption

That was an awesome video. So well done. Thank you guys for putting it together, and all the support! Really means a lot!

I got goosebumps! This shows all you need to know, as said in this video, THP is a brotherhood, and I am proud to be repping it. I can only speak for myself, but I know in my heart that Team Redemption will not let you guys down. Thanks for the inspiration, gentlemen!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Awesome video guys! Thanks a lot fellas we are going full bore into this thing and can't wait to do it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CJ: thank you for putting this together, fantastic job on all the editing that needed to be done.

#TeamRedemption: you're on stage 1 boys. Do work, get it done. But more importantly: smell the roses and have the golfing time of your lives. An amazing adventure awaits the each of you starting in roughly 13 hours for those with early flights.

I believe in your captain and each one of you. Please.....for the love of all things THP.....bring home that mothereffin belt!

Good luck to everyone

Great video, thanks for putting it together

What a great job you did there CJ!!! Thanks for doing that and I hope all the guys have a great time, kick some ZooCrew butt and bring home the belt. What a great time you will all have. Thank you Callaway for what you do here.

JM

Back