Week 13 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Has Travis Benjamin been playing today?

Well I guess that's a no. Benjamin went out early and my TE went out as well. Not going to make this week easy.

Lol emart careering it

Mike Dean is going to get punched I. The face for that trade he made. Nice 30+ already for Robinson and GG is not happy

Brian Hoyer doing on my bench this week what I thought he would do in my starting lineup last week. I'm an awesome GM.

Brian Hoyer doing on my bench this week what I thought he would do in my starting lineup last week. I'm an awesome GM.
I made a trade for him today.

Yeah but on the flip side you've got Javorius Allen and Sammy Watkins going off for you. Which is obviously not so good for me!

I am so freaking scared about showing up right now.

Embrace it! Super villain training....but I'd hate to be you Hahahaha

Tyrod Taylor with 2 passing and 1 rushing TD's vs Texans for 18 points and Delanie Walker with 14.5 points, all in the 1st half, are awesome.

It is probably too little too late for team to sneak into the playoffs. And if so, the 1st place seed should be really thankful.
The fantasy football gods took notice of my woofing. I'm now in a dogfight for a W.

Thank you Charles Clay

I appreciate seeing a Ravens loss.....the fans here will remain quiet!

Ive dropped 185 on a guy in work league and 2 guys yet to play including qb

Holy hell.

21a61086bed319d9e3b0db4c743bc6b1.jpg

She is not happy. Wouldn't have been bad if you didn't trade for the guy today.

She is not happy. Wouldn't have been bad if you didn't trade for the guy today.
Been working on it for a couple of days.

Third week in a row my opponent has at least one player with a year's-best performance.

Killing me.

Uggh maybe hassleback was the play

Third loss for me coming up, two in a row. Starting to wonder if that Graham injury screwed me than I thought it would.

Should finally be some upsets in League #1. Going to make the standings interesting.

Should win this week in my work league
a049bd66143ec572356b3e9de76789da.jpg

Should have win number 9 today! I've got to play the #1 team next week and will probably have to win to get in

Back