The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

Just got done with my second to last round of #TheGrandaddy prep and I'm feeling great, little chilly out and I had 3 blow up holes with two quads and a triple, but put those holes behind me when I needed to and still ended up shooting 44/43-87, quite a few pars including 4 pars in a row to close the front and a birdie on each side. Excited to get out tomorrow and continue swinging as that'll be it for me until Monday at ECPC. I'm in a really good mental spot right now after that round. In my wheelhouse even with a few disasters, I like that composure. Excited to get this thing going with #TeamRedemption

That the beauty of matchplay, you can easily recover from a hole that gets away from you. Heck, holes will be won with bogey+, just gotta stay in it and keep grinding!

You guys are going to do great and all of THP is going to be cheering you on!

I am so excited for all you guys and to see you bring the belt to its rightful place!

Have fun guys, it will be impossible not too!!!! Have a short memory on the golf course and play your game, it is handicap golf. I am so excited for all of you guys. I can not wait to follow along.

I can feel the anticipation from you guys and it's infectious, even those of us that will be participating through our screens :D

I'm going to be the Anti-O'Carroll and show up at 7am to the airport. #NotMissingThisFlight
True story…I was at the Albany Airport before it even opened when I flew out to the Grandaddy. My flight was at 6:00 am and I was there at 3:50 am. Plenty of time to get through security…ha.

Work is officially over!!!! This guy is officially on his grandaddy vacation!

Work is officially over!!!! This guy is officially on his grandaddy vacation!

Need a running mate? I've got the next few days free!

Need a running mate? I've got the next few days free!
Any chance we can make this a three man wolfpack? I know a guy...

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Dear Captain Jman,

I have been called out for Wednesday singles. Please make it happen. I want my front seat to the #ShankShow

Dear Captain Jman,

I have been called out for Wednesday singles. Please make it happen. I want my front seat to the #ShankShow

To be fair, he has called out just about everybody.
I still think you vs Dnevs would be so enjoyable.

I don't know if I have room in my suitcase for a calculator but if not there one on my phone

Weather talk? C'mon man! I kid I kid!

Shorts!!! Don't make the mistake many of us did last year with the pants.
So much yes to shorts out there.. Black pants are a no.. ;-)

Pulled money outta the bank today for Mr V. He's really going to California? Nutsville.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Philly vs his Gauntlet captain would be fun to see

Wow today at work was rough. Had a ton of stuff to get done and I'm glad to confirm it all got completed and checked over. Now that all those tasks have been checked off the list there is one thing that remains. Bring home the belt.

Wow today at work was rough. Had a ton of stuff to get done and I'm glad to confirm it all got completed and checked over. Now that all those tasks have been checked off the list there is one thing that remains. Bring home the belt.

Ddec's Cali Travel Checklist
Overpack
Pick up Runner's World
Load Cheer's onto Tablet
Set alarm because he never misses a flight
Eat one more healthy meal
Piss Excellence
Sweat Awesome

Philly vs his Gauntlet captain would be fun to see

Come on man!!!!!! Really????? You guys are missing the point here....Stop the madness and just enjoy playing the game we love....in a place called Heaven (don't let the match take that away from you).

I could play Winnie Da Fricken Pooh and could care less! ...... Ohhhh wait......Does Pooh Bear like Uncle Tito?

Come on man!!!!!! Really????? You guys are missing the point here....Stop the madness and just enjoy playing the game we love....in a place called Heaven (don't let the match take that away from you).

I could play Winnie Da Fricken Pooh and could care less! ...... Ohhhh wait......Does Pooh Bear like Uncle Tito?

This post is why playing in your group was so much fun. That and running from the bees that were trying to get the Titos and OJ haha

This guy is a 4 time THP Hall of Famer.

Work is done. Couple more workouts a Trip to the range and then on to California! I am pumped

My final prep will be head to Nordstrom and get some new things for myself to look dapper (code word for less large).
Pack, load up my travel bag, eat more diet food and get a good night's sleep.

Then arrive and see you fools (unless they tell me to pick up homeless dudes on the way) and get ready for dinner.

Still at work but I am off tomorrow so I will be hitting the range and probably getting a round in. Planning on using as much sunlight as I can tomorrow to work on the game.

This post is why playing in your group was so much fun. That and running from the bees that were trying to get the Titos and OJ haha
I personally liked his lessons on aim point and using the fans behind the greens lol.

I personally liked his lessons on aim point and using the fans behind the greens lol.

I've never laughed so loud on a golf course before. I hear the thing fire up and JRod is standing in front of it doing his best Michael Jackson impression haha so good

Back