2015 The King Is Coming - Featuring Callaway XR Drivers

Dinner time!! 22!

9a045792ce797a33c4c3edf5fe1f0073.jpg

The whole #ZooCrew is here.
9ad98ae7e0aa85bf16378c1ac0feb271.jpg

ScottyG looking all innocent. Don't let him fool you, he offers drinks for his own personal gain.

Miss those guys & Rhiona! Enjoy it fellas that's a special crew right there. Order Finley a Titos and Dew, and you'll be good friends hehe.

I don't want to start a whole new thread, so I thought I'd bump this one to see if there is any news about whether The King is returning in 2016. I believe I saw that The Gauntlet will be back, and I've naturally been following all the banter about The Cup (maybe The Cup is replacing The King?), but I don't think I've seen anything about this one yet. Perhaps there just hasn't been an announcement one way or the other yet.

I don't want to start a whole new thread, so I thought I'd bump this one to see if there is any news about whether The King is returning in 2016. I believe I saw that The Gauntlet will be back, and I've naturally been following all the banter about The Cup (maybe The Cup is replacing The King?), but I don't think I've seen anything about this one yet. Perhaps there just hasn't been an announcement one way or the other yet.

No sir, the King will not be returning.
It was an incredible run for two years and I still say from a pure planning segment, the final King event this year was the best we have ever hosted. From the food, the courses, the company and resort. The entire thing was perfect on our end and glad that people enjoyed it as much as we did.

No sir, the King will not be returning.
It was an incredible run for two years and I still say from a pure planning segment, the final King event this year was the best we have ever hosted. From the food, the courses, the company and resort. The entire thing was perfect on our end and glad that people enjoyed it as much as we did.
Yeah the King was an incredible event. I thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it

Twas a fantastic time for sure! Plus, it would have had to of had the name changed to Harry Wins Again if it continued cause Chad couldn't seem to hold up his end of the bargain. ?

Yeah the King was an incredible event. I thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it

Ditto for me. Absolutely fantastic in every way.

That's too bad. The King was so awesome. I think I have told everyone I have golfed with since about it. I would love to get into another THP event. I will definitely be trying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back