The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I read Go Dog, Go! to my son, I'm convinced I could write children's book with ease. This book is the dumbest mish-mash of words one could put together. I understand it's a kid's book and Dr. Seuss, but jesus I hate reading it.

Every time I read Go Dog, Go! to my son, I'm convinced I could write children's book with ease. This book is the dumbest mish-mash of words one could put together. I understand it's a kid's book and Dr. Seuss, but jesus I hate reading it.

I think I've read that book 300 times this year alone, lol. Sometimes twice in a row. Funny thing is, I used to make my parents read it to me all the time when I was a kid. Had it memorized then, forgot about it, 30 years letter have it memorized again.

My lower back. Man it hurts.

Ugh. My Peter Millar sweater with The Hideaway logo ended up in the dryer will now have to go in the garbage.

Ugh. My Peter Millar sweater with The Hideaway logo ended up in the dryer will now have to go in the garbage.

Oh no. Nothing can take the memories though.

My lower back. Man it hurts.

Lay on your back, place one foot on the floor and the other leg to your chest. Alternate while keeping your core tight. It will level out your lower spine and reduce the preasure

Lay on your back, place one foot on the floor and the other leg to your chest. Alternate while keeping your core tight. It will level out your lower spine and reduce the preasure

Anything is worth a shot at this point, I will try that. Thanks

Its frustrating when big companies dont ship internationally.

Dear stranger in the supermarket. Don't. Touch. My. Child.

Terrible fog in the area has flights being rerouted tonight avoiding Cleveland Hopkins. Man I hope that's not the case in the morning and I have no issues getting out of here

Dear stranger in the supermarket. Don't. Touch. My. Child.

that is the absolute worst. i can't imagine what makes people think it's ok to do that.

Terrible fog in the area has flights being rerouted tonight avoiding Cleveland Hopkins. Man I hope that's not the case in the morning and I have no issues getting out of here
It was nasty this morning too down here saw guys teeing off in it at 11am

Hard to believe I consider 40 degrees cold, but it's effing freezing to me now! Not sure I can consider winter anything but useless now.

It was nasty this morning too down here saw guys teeing off in it at 11am

Ya there's a severe weather alert for freezing fog until tomorrow morning at 10. No Bueno

Freezing fog? Wtf is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Long range weather forecast indicates no immediate future for any ice fishing....

Bring on golf season!!

Trying to book a flight to London, and it's not working. Been on the phone with the airline for a while now trying to figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back