What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pondering this sweater. I'll mostly wear it off the golf course. The only real hesitation at this point is I have no idea about sizing.

mizuno-golf-hayate-v-neck-sweater-14.jpg

I ended up buying 2 last night, one in black and another in gray.. Two nice merino wool sweaters for under. $90...solid deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Massive props to Matte Grey, ordered some things... Ok... A lot of things... And really needed them by this Sat. Contacted them and they are expediting them for no cost to make sure I get them in time.

Massive props to Matte Grey, ordered some things... Ok... A lot of things... And really needed them by this Sat. Contacted them and they are expediting them for no cost to make sure I get them in time.
The stuff from Matte Grey looks really nice. May have to order something once I get back next week

The stuff from Matte Grey looks really nice. May have to order something once I get back next week

IMO, its good stuff. MUCH better quality than his prior company (Travis Mathew) and I'm still a TM fan too.

If you sign up for a "COOP" account you can get 40% off your first order. Fairwaystyles has usually got solid deals too!

IMO, its good stuff. MUCH better quality than his prior company (Travis Mathew) and I'm still a TM fan too.

If you sign up for a "COOP" account you can get 40% off your first order. Fairwaystyles has usually got solid deals too!
It all looks really good and I want to find more stuff that is brand neutral

Anyone know if puma outerwear is big guy friendly? Roomier over more modern fit?

Anyone know if puma outerwear is big guy friendly? Roomier over more modern fit?

I find their polos run a bit on the athletic side so I'm hesitant about their 1/4 zips, etc. Ping 1/4 zips are on the more generous side; based on their polos I expect Nike and Travis Mathews are as well.

I find their polos run a bit on the athletic side so I'm hesitant about their 1/4 zips, etc. Ping 1/4 zips are on the more generous side; based on their polos I expect Nike and Travis Mathews are as well.

The Sport Lux fit is the more tailored fit for then I wear L in the short sleeve but medium in the LS

For regular Puma apparel their new fit is wider and boxier.

I picked up a medium Pwr warm vest that I believe I could have gone with a small and the the medium titan tour is a roomier fit.

I'm 5'8" 195 a bit stocky

8ef16c3a22f3d080c38fe53a5d6cd2f5.jpg

Photo above is the pwr wrm vest and the sportlux ls

The outerwear tends to stay true to size but the lux and so e of the other shirts are more atlhetic/euro cut

Anyone here have experience with G/Fore shoes? They look awesome but I've never heard anything about them.

Are they worth the cost of admission? How do they fit?

The Sport Lux fit is the more tailored fit for then I wear L in the short sleeve but medium in the LS

For regular Puma apparel their new fit is wider and boxier.

I picked up a medium Pwr warm vest that I believe I could have gone with a small and the the medium titan tour is a roomier fit.

I'm 5'8" 195 a bit stocky

8ef16c3a22f3d080c38fe53a5d6cd2f5.jpg

Photo above is the pwr wrm vest and the sportlux ls

This is correct. The THP 1/4 zips were Puma and they were definitely not tailored.

i see some Puma Titan Tour Shoes in my future soon!

Picked up a sweet silicon Under Armour belt today for 30 bucks after I used a local coupon and $5 gift card uploadfromtaptalk1449117830085.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Their 1/4 zips to me run pretty true. Im a 2XL and the 1/4 zips i have from them fit just fine.

I might have a slight "problem".

90d88ef94d36474d9179aa40da5ec00b.jpg

That there is what we like to call a "haul."

That there is what we like to call a "haul."

I freaking adore Matte Grey, such good stuff. First pair of pants from them for me in there too, comfy.

james that is some serious good stuff there. i have two matte grey shirts and love them. how do the pants run size wise to say Puma or Nike?

OMG I love that purple and blue striped shirt. That might need to be purchased.

james that is some serious good stuff there. i have two matte grey shirts and love them. how do the pants run size wise to say Puma or Nike?
Same as puma for me, I'm a 36 there and a 36 here. Super comfy and lightweight. Shorts are fantastic too.
OMG I love that purple and blue striped shirt. That might need to be purchased.
I kid you not, as soon as I unboxed it I thought its one that would be a perfect fit for your wardrobe. Right up your alley, and I honestly think the materials are even better with these most recent releases.

Dude that's a haul! You do have a problem! You don't wear the same size as I do ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back