The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

If the Hawkeyes lose tonight it is coming down...

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

So I am rooting against Iowa :alien:

So I am rooting against Iowa :alien:
Well, ESPN's FPI gives Iowa a 34% chance to win, so you might be backing the correct side...

Also... holy f*****n sh*t... T-minus 17 hours until the flight out to meet you guys! #TheGrandaddy is looming.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Is anyone packing a towel for their golf bag?

Going to bring my THP towel.

Just like you, in the short time I've been on THP I've seen some incredible things happen. Can't wait to follow along on this one, even reading through last year's live update thread was a blast.

Thanks for following along. Really appreciate it. We'll put on a show for you all in that live update thread.

Can't wait follow along in the thread!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright I am 100% packed. Heading to my company Christmas party soon staying in a hotel and heading out in the morning! I cannot freaking wait to touch down.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Go get them men, bring home the Belt. We are all pulling for you!!

I still haven't packed but laundry is done so in good shape

This is just a reminder to everyone to check into your flights. I am getting emails from the travel company regarding your flights, and as I get them I have been forwarding them off to you. So far I got PhillyV, Harvmp, nebgolfer, misike and ddec. So you all should have received the email from me.
Should we all be getting an email? Just making sure I am not missing anything

Should we all be getting an email? Just making sure I am not missing anything

Not necessarily. Just go to the airline website or app and put in your information and check in.

Played one final round before packing. Got some good last minute info from Pete. He's been incredible when it comes to being an ambassador for this event.

Today's round was exactly what I wanted it to be, fun and relaxed. Wasn't going out with the intention to work on any aspect. Just wanted to slap the ball around and enjoy the round. Just something to ease the mind as this event starts taking a different form for me tomorrow morning.

Thank you to everyone who has been following along so far, and for those who will hopefully get swept up in it during the week.

Team Redemption: let's see some pre Grandaddy selfies, so we can put screen names with faces and know what we're up against!

Team Redemption: let's see some pre Grandaddy selfies, so we can put screen names with faces and know what we're up against!

0a3bb68c6042f288011beed2f286c275.jpg

I'm coming Nevs!!

Dont forget everybody, dinner tomorrow at 6pm PST and for those that want to watch some football, they have a nice area in the bar of the restaurant (attached to hotel).

I am not a good selfie taker either haha
Put the W flag in the background because all we do is win!

5081c81fe14beff99133e1b160849bfc.jpg

Looking forward to this one. Safe travels :banana:

Loving the TeamRedemption #selfies! Look forward to meeting you guys.

e124170dabe20abf55b238e565475ba5.jpg

Wow, Philly V, your look has changed. Never took you for a Texan. Nice selfie though.

Back