The 2015 Grandaddy Live Update Thread - The Golf Trip Of A Lifetime

Why are peeps saying I was dressed up like SuperJ? What are you guys talking about? I was just in the bathroom taking the first dump!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hope everything came out ok old friend....

I still can not believe this event exists... God bless THP, God Bless Callaway, God Bless the Zoo Crew, and God Bless America.

Amen! How does World Peace NOT exist due to Callaway, THP and the ZooCrew?

How did you get in the events with only 94 posts ?

Member of the Callaway #zoocrew, also known as Callaway Marketing. One of the creative minds behind this amazing event.

I'm so jelly.

Sooooooooo jelly.

I'm glad you guys are having a great time. You're with the best people on earth -- on earth!

ec72a7b4f6f0ee9c512caf20291a9d2c.jpg

Who couldn't love this guy?
FWIW those pretzel chips are solid. Household favourite up here

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Why are peeps saying I was dressed up like SuperJ? What are you guys talking about? I was just in the bathroom taking the first dump!

please be kind and crack a window for your fellow bus mates. I kid I kid.

How did you get in the events with only 94 posts ?

Ahhhhh I have no idea.....just called JB and told him that he needed a minority to attend. Told him it would be the best way for THP to avoid a discrimination suit.

Ahhhhh I have no idea.....just called JB and told him that he needed a minority to attend. Told him it would be the best way for THP to avoid a discrimination suit.

Post of the day

HA! Seriously you guys do amazing things.

Ohhhhhhhh BABY!!!!
2d1db9e2a1ba4d7dbf441e81f77cdc6c.jpg

Whats the usual traffic?

The Grandaddy is UNREAL. Woooow

I will break today!

I love seeing our members of our ranks get to experience this each year. The ZooCrew are some of the best people on Earth, and the fact that they make the best equipment too is just gravy.

Ohhhhhhhh BABY!!!!
2d1db9e2a1ba4d7dbf441e81f77cdc6c.jpg

Oh god, Moreno Valley traffic! Its like waiting for VelardoCG to aimpoint a putt.

Back