The 2015 Grandaddy Live Update Thread - The Golf Trip Of A Lifetime

and this jsut got better...

Wow and it keeps on coming

thaz a shiny belt! its raining swaggg

Seriously! You guys are so freaking lucky to have this happening to you right now. All of us at home are loving what is happening. THP, Callaway, Hideaway, Mr. Cleveland, Oban, THE BEST GOLF COURSES and who knows what else lies ahead for you! Speechless man... Speechless!

What a freaking day.

how do you go to sleep after all this LOL hope you fellas brought some nyquil

Be honest, how many of you are going to sleep in some of that awesome SWAG!!!

I get a front row seat to the stripe show tomorrow afternoon. This is going to be awesome.

I hope you like Velardo's video, because I will be playing it on repeat on the jambox.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope you like Velardo's video, because I will be playing it on repeat on the jambox.

You gotta play off his shots, so you do whatever you want. I'll make sure you have a drink in your hand to help you cope.

I have Finley all Day tomorrow! Ready for it! Texashacker and Cdpkook look ready too! #TeamRedemption baby!

Let's do this! I have Pete all day!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't even imagine it.
Well you kind of can right?

I have a lack of words to explain the day. Every time I thought it couldn't get better, it did within about 5 minutes. The R&D tour at Callaway was something I haven't done in that building before and was absolutely incredible. The golf ball section of that tour was just so good. I know if I start listing things for the day that I will forget to mention some big things. The mind is just completely overloaded.

The amount of swag that has rained down in one day is mind numbing. Sweeeeet.

It's amazing. Matt told us how thankful and happy he was to host us all night long. Zoocrew, THP, and hideaway is strong partnership. Making dreams come true. I am truly speechless and in awe of what occurred today. Holding back tears at times thinking about it.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Roger Cleveland told me my bunker shots were beautiful....

The party doesn't stop
b917c88368707ea813cc42209274c55d.jpg

THPers and #ZooCrew taking over a lobby..I never would have guessed!

:drinks:

Well you kind of can right?

I have a lack of words to explain the day. Every time I thought it couldn't get better, it did within about 5 minutes. The R&D tour at Callaway was something I haven't done in that building before and was absolutely incredible. The golf ball section of that tour was just so good. I know if I start listing things for the day that I will forget to mention some big things. The mind is just completely overloaded.

Seeing it and living it are two different things friend. I'm in awe of the treatment THP and Callaway are giving you guys the next few days. It's the freakin Grandaddy of them all.

Been trying to follow along as much as I can today and all I can say is I keep find My my sled getting excited for everyone that is there. It truly is the biggest and best golf event to ever happen. And every year callaway seems to up there game and make it that much more amazing. So excited to het to follow along. So happy for everyone involved.

Late night team building with PhillyV!

4f62d63209320bdb5464347158af762a.jpg

274ce816319d1ac8fd2ce42f24b7a232.jpg

Very excited for the matches to get going tomorrow. 27 holes of awesome golf! Let's go #teamredemption

Back