Free Sleeve of Taylor made Project (a)

Thanks buddy!

Thanks! Free golf balls is always nice!

Thank you sir, I am in!

Thanks for the link!

Thanks!

I've got 3 sleeves coming so far, sweet!

Thanks for the link. Me and several friends have a free sleeve coming.

Has anyone received their free sleeve of golfballs? I haven't as of yet.

Has anyone received their free sleeve of golfballs? I haven't as of yet.

I haven't received any of the 5 free sleeves yet

Nope. Not a thing.

Same here, nada so far.

Same here. Nothing.

Last edited:
I was just thinking this the other day..nothing yet. I've gotten a few emails from them though lol

I was wondering about this as well. Seems like they should want to get them out there quickly to promote sales.

By the way, these are darn good balls if you haven't played them. I was lucky enough to be a tester for THP when they first came out and liked them a lot. They didn't replace my beloved Bridgestones as my regular gamers, but, to be truthful, they performed as well.

Thanks! Signed up and hoping for a few sleeves from referring some of my friends & family! I'll update if/when I receive any Project(a)'s!

I was supposed to receive 3 sleeves and haven't heard anything other than the emails saying a friend signed up under me. No golf balls as of yet.

I was supposed to receive 3 sleeves and haven't heard anything other than the emails saying a friend signed up under me. No golf balls as of yet.

Same here. A big ole zilch so far.

I can imagine they have a TON of them to sort through though, so I'm giving it time.

Maybe it was just a marketing scam so they can get tons of email addresses to sell. :wink:

I haven't got anything either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just signed up. Thanks!

Back