The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

Just checked into the Flight!! Getting so real! Is it bad I haven't packed anything yet?! I'll get it done after golf this afternoon

Twitter: mpharvey23
Instagram: Harvmp28

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is just a reminder to everyone to check into your flights. I am getting emails from the travel company regarding your flights, and as I get them I have been forwarding them off to you. So far I got PhillyV, Harvmp, nebgolfer, misike and ddec. So you all should have received the email from me.

So boys...Here we are. Ready to take the plunge into the greatest golf event ever planned. Before I get long winded, I want to thank Jason Finley and Rhiona Sullivan for once again, going bigger and better. The Grandaddy is a thing like no other. A chance to meet the people that put out the clubs that we love, a chance to play at one of the finest places in the world and do so with the same excitement from everybody involved including the hosts.

Your life will change after this event. Its cliche to say that, but its true. You were already a super fan of this great game that we love, that is why you are on THP and part of this community. Post event things will be different here. The air will smell better, the golf will be more enjoyable and your time on the THP community will feel different. Embrace it like some have and it will be the best thing that ever happened to your passion for this game.

Win, lose or draw you are all winners. Not in the participation ribbon kind of way, but because you get to experience this week that just about every golfer in the world would kill to be in. You will see and hear things from people that most only dream of. You will play golf at a place that most do not even know exists (they want it that way). You will get fit for the best clubs in the world. And finally you will compete with people I am so lucky to call my friends and part of the THP Family. None of this happens without Callaway and THP and the people here paving the way for the event to continue by following rule #1. Dont be a Dick!

A lot will happen over the next few days. You will learn, laugh, compete, play and maybe even cry. The emotional roller coaster is high and if you try and keep it in check, you may just miss out on how special it really is. This year's event is different. They have made some improvements that are over the top special and we know you guys are in for a treat. Embrace it. Cherish it. And talk forever about it.

#TheGrandaddy of em all was a pipe dream just a few years ago and it is now a reality and display of perfection. It's here. Im so proud of all of you for being so active and discussing this event and the equipment involved over the last few months. Making this event a part of this forum, rather than just a trip for 12 guys. The journey is complete, now the action is about to begin.

#TheGrandaddy
#TeamRedemption

And goosebumps

Good luck guys! Enjoy and play well!

Getting so close!

This is just a reminder to everyone to check into your flights. I am getting emails from the travel company regarding your flights, and as I get them I have been forwarding them off to you. So far I got PhillyV, Harvmp, nebgolfer, misike and ddec. So you all should have received the email from me.

I got my email

Good luck fellas, we are all here behind you in support. Enjoy the heck out of the next few days!

Here you go guys! Have so much fun!

I'm so new here, but am soooo stoked for all who are participating! I can not wait to follow along. Have an awesome time!!

Good luck guys and have fun. I'm excited to follow along and hope you all have a memorable experience.

Good luck out there fellas, I hope you all have a blast. Ah who am I kidding, I KNOW you'll have a blast. Enjoy, and soak it all in.

So boys...Here we are. Ready to take the plunge into the greatest golf event ever planned. Before I get long winded, I want to thank Jason Finley and Rhiona Sullivan for once again, going bigger and better. The Grandaddy is a thing like no other. A chance to meet the people that put out the clubs that we love, a chance to play at one of the finest places in the world and do so with the same excitement from everybody involved including the hosts.

Your life will change after this event. Its cliche to say that, but its true. You were already a super fan of this great game that we love, that is why you are on THP and part of this community. Post event things will be different here. The air will smell better, the golf will be more enjoyable and your time on the THP community will feel different. Embrace it like some have and it will be the best thing that ever happened to your passion for this game.

Win, lose or draw you are all winners. Not in the participation ribbon kind of way, but because you get to experience this week that just about every golfer in the world would kill to be in. You will see and hear things from people that most only dream of. You will play golf at a place that most do not even know exists (they want it that way). You will get fit for the best clubs in the world. And finally you will compete with people I am so lucky to call my friends and part of the THP Family. None of this happens without Callaway and THP and the people here paving the way for the event to continue by following rule #1. Dont be a Dick!

A lot will happen over the next few days. You will learn, laugh, compete, play and maybe even cry. The emotional roller coaster is high and if you try and keep it in check, you may just miss out on how special it really is. This year's event is different. They have made some improvements that are over the top special and we know you guys are in for a treat. Embrace it. Cherish it. And talk forever about it.

#TheGrandaddy of em all was a pipe dream just a few years ago and it is now a reality and display of perfection. It's here. Im so proud of all of you for being so active and discussing this event and the equipment involved over the last few months. Making this event a part of this forum, rather than just a trip for 12 guys. The journey is complete, now the action is about to begin.

#TheGrandaddy
#TeamRedemption

There goes any chance I had for sleeping tonight. JB, Morgan, Finley, Rhi, everyone else involved with putting this on and who has followed along, I just want to give the most sincere and heartfelt thank you for me getting a chance to participate in this. I truly don't know what I did to get so lucky to get this chance, but believe me that I know how incredibly fortunate I am, I don't take that for granted even a little. Never in a million years would I have thought I'd be in a position to have thousands of people envy me, or get to experience something so special; regular folks don't get to do things like this, but somehow through the magic of this community, it brings great people together and makes great things a reality, and the Grandaddy is just one example of that.

For those of you who have followed along and offered support or asked questions along the way, thank you for taking your time to help make this experience special. It means the absolute world to know that this entire community is behind us, and I know it has fueled us to work even harder as we try and bring home the W.

I'm packed, I'm checked in to my flights, and in 24 hours this roller coaster begins. It's the effing Grandaddy of them all, and it's freaking here!!!

Email received. Checking into the flight now!

#TheGrandaddy
#TeamRedemption

Greatness in that post. We're 1/3 there.

Prep complete - check
Action time - starts in 1 day!
Post event reviews and participation - ongoing.

I'm going to #TheGrandaddy.

Holy effin s---.

I need to do laundry, go to the gym, and go to the range. Time to get the day started. 1 effin day away boys

Bittersweet day. Here at the (heated) range in 30 weather. Bitter, last time hitting my Apex irons which have served me so well. Sweet, bring on some irons custom for for me!

Nerves? Hahaha

Looks like I will be getting 1 more round in before heading to California. Temps are going to hit 50 here tomorrow, which means O'Carroll and I will be out on the links. One last chance to get all the advice from him I possibly can. Oh and maybe work on some things.

Ask O'Carroll to teach you how he hit his chip shot on the 17th hole of our singles match. Nearly an all-world hole-out.

Back