THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

Haha I'm playing 36 Saturday and Sunday......

I'll be getting at least 18 in Sunday. We'll see if I can get another 18 in, at least. I'll at least be at the range once.

I'll be getting at least 18 in Sunday. We'll see if I can get another 18 in, at least. I'll at least be at the range once.

The more I think about it, the more I may just spend one of the days at the range instead of playing.

Planning on getting 27 holes in this weekend as well.

Haha I'm playing 36 Saturday and Sunday......

Wish I could, especially with how good the weather's looking. But the family schedule on weekends this month is crazy, so I'll take any golf action outside that I can get!!!

I think we should call the format "Arcade"....cause new England is going to feel like they are in the "WHACK A MOLE" game from getting clubbed so much....lol:zsimpsons:

Love me some maddog smack talk. NY/NJ should be able to get one of the top shelf prizes with all the tickets from the NE beat down

I'm playing 36 this weekend as well, early forecast for next weekend looks mint too!

You guys are really nice up in here. Where is that East coast stigma that we all know exists up there?! Putting that reputation at risk with all these nice posts. :D

Excited for your guys that are wanting to participate in this event. Can't imagine what will be in store for those that make the grade! #Victory

I'm playing 36 this weekend as well, early forecast for next weekend looks mint too!

Nice! Way to do work and represent!

I have something coming your way...

these guys are so nice and polite, reminds me of another nice and polite guy from New England.....Bill Buckner...and we know where he finished!!!!!

these guys are so nice and polite, reminds me of another nice and polite guy from New England.....Bill Buckner...and we know where he finished!!!!!

It's all part of the long game. It will just feel that much worse when we beat NY/NJ and are really nice about it.

Thank you for that!

My home course is closing Monday (lame), so I wanted to make sure I got out one last time there. Not sure where I will play next week, but I will definitely be out for another 18.

Last year I stopped golfing in October, we are very fortunate this year.

It's all part of the long game. It will just feel that much worse when we beat NY/NJ and are really nice about it.

sir, you are one hundred percent right about a long game, remember how looooooooooong it took to get back after the nice guy let one go between his legs, but you are right, he was nice in his defeat!

sir, you are one hundred percent right about a long game, remember how looooooooooong it took to get back after the nice guy let one go between his legs, but you are right, he was nice in his defeat!

hope you are as patient as you are nice and polite !!!!!!:bananadance:

hope you are as patient as you are nice and polite !!!!!!:bananadance:

Quoting yourself...that's a new one..... Maybe the only one that will listen in this case. Army of oN.E.

Quoting yourself...that's a new one..... Maybe the only one that will listen in this case. Army of oN.E.
Trust me, he can't hear himself over the sound his putter makes..

Haha haha epic quote of himself.

*sigh* back to sports...

It really depresses me that the picture on Tapatalk of this thread is that disgusting bowl of Red chowder...

Hope everyone is out enjoying the nice weather and doing work... Both sides can chirp all we want but let's all be ready to have our games back it up...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

*sigh* back to sports...

It really depresses me that the picture on Tapatalk of this thread is that disgusting bowl of Red chowder...

Hope everyone is out enjoying the nice weather and doing work... Both sides can chirp all we want but let's all be ready to have our games back it up...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'm with ya there buddy!

18 of 36 holes this weekend complete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice. Prep is a good thing.

Exactly; can't get any better if you don't put the time in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cant wait to get more practice in tomorrow, might even be able to play next week too. Odd feeling since its december

Back