We-Ko-Pa - Hosting A THP Event In 2016

It's always in such great shape too. One of my favorites in town. Great choice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gauntlet + beautiful golf course! Gonna be a great weekend

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Desert golf! It's a good thing that I know some people in Arizona to teach me how to play in the desert.

What! !!! This is so awesome! I love these two courses! I've got a great reason to travel to the PHX area. I'll be following this closely with hopes of getting in! !!!

Desert golf! It's a good thing that I know some people in Arizona to teach me how to play in the desert.

Easy. Keep your ball in the fairway and you'll be ok.

Also, add a desert club to your bag. You won't want to mar a nice set of irons hitting off of gravel.

"...Saguaro Course was designed by renowned course architects Bill Coore and Ben Crenshaw"

My favorite golf course architects did work here. As if I didn't want in already...

Ohh man... This is fantastic news! Excellent courses....WOW.

I believe its one of the few PUBLIC courses in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area with bent grass greens and fairways.

fify - and you would be correct!! The only other course I know of is Quintero.

Those pics are amazing I have never played desert golf but that needs to change

Hey Fuppy, tell Ham Solo he's having company!

Oh wow that place looks beautiful.

Beautiful. Miss me some saguaros while golfing too!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

I just went and ogled the pics on the course website for like 30 minutes. I really miss playing in Phoenix. That's really where I started playing, with a set of Dunlops from the local KMart, I think.

What! !!! This is so awesome! I love these two courses! I've got a great reason to travel to the PHX area. I'll be following this closely with hopes of getting in! !!!

Hope to see you there Barry

This is one of the events I will try for . I've been to Phoenix many many times , and this time of season you can't even get on a mediocre course for at least$100.

this blows the Duke/ ocotillo and asu course out the water. Photos look like a video game

here in the Midwest we have tight tree line fairways . But something about desert courses intrigues me, the green look they have is unreal. I'm going to fight to get in this one

Hope to see you there Barry
I hope the dates work out. I've got a work trip out there in May anyway. Two birds, one stone so to speak if I'm lucky enough to get in.

Every time I call my family in Phoenix all they rave about is another sunny day. When they call me it is either (snow/ wind/ heavy rain/ cold/ frost ...etc etc)

you Arizona members are so so blessed . If your serious about golf , this is the place to be

Full details will be coming on this one soon.

I can't quit thinking about this and the RTJ events. Not sure if the other is doable for me, but this definitely is on my wish list. I want to experience desert golf again and this looks amazing.

Man those courses look fantastic. Not sure if I can swing it but this one is tempting for sure.

Working on some additions to the Gauntlet that will make this even better.
Going to be one heck of a show in AZ that is for sure.

Working on some additions to the Gauntlet that will make this even better.
Going to be one heck of a show in AZ that is for sure.

Hard to make the Gauntlet even better. But, I've been around you long enough to know you'll do it!

Already told the better half no matter when this was, if selected I'm going. As soon as I told her We-ko-pa, she knew. I talked about that course(s) endlessly when I got back from my golf trip out there a few years back! I know JB & Morgan will kill this one!

Yahtzee!! What a place to play.

Back