European Soccer 2015/2016

Rooney has a "Nasty" ankle injury and is out for Man U....umm is that a good thing for them? (rhetorical)

Arsenal are out 60% of their preferred midfield, including their distributor (Carzola) and their defensive midfielder (Coquelin). Missing their top striker. They're two biggest goal threats. Maybe miss their best center back.

The worst part, the quality backups are also injured. AWESOME!

Unfortunately, injuries are part of the game. City has Aguero, Zabaleta, Kompany and Toure out for the Stoke game. Aguero has missed a ton of games this season. Silva is finally back, but he's been out a long time too. When Silva is out, they look like a completely different team.

Both Arsenal and City are in the top 4 despite the injuries so they are playing ok anyway. Not sure how nagging the injuries are for Arsenal, but I know City has been missing some big names in a lot of games.

Stoke will need to start this match fast

That will work! What a pretty goal

what a start by Stoke City

Arnie and Shaqiri what a combo, been waiting all season for this

Keep at it Stoke, have to keep pressing

Man City down to 10 via injury

Sterling goes down so easily, didn't really notice it before

Great game from Stoke today!

Wow Chelsea loses at home to Bournemouth

West Ham have now played all the so called big clubs once (I'll include Chelski as they are the current champions haha). Scored 9 conceded two and lost none. Last nights display against Manure away from home with a depleted team was a joy to watch. Despite it being a 0-0 draw it was a great team effort and they should have won with some great chances missed. We have roughly the same amount of points as this time last year but the way they have been won has been vastly different from the previous managers "style" of football. 6th in the league and only 6 points behind 4th place.

Looks like it could be a great final season at the Boleyn.

Such a horrible game by City. Nice playing by Stoke.

Such a horrible game by City. Nice playing by Stoke.
Been a long time since I have seen them play that bad. Stoke came out quick and didn't let them dictate the game at all.

6926af7240e0bdee0ef27f97c25c0ee1.jpg

We're going to try to get to either the league game at West Ham on Jan. 23 or the Capital One Cup game against Everton at the Etihad on Jan. 27 while were are in England. Hope to make it to the home game.

Euro Soccer TV Schedule
All times Eastern

Tuesday, December 8
Wolfsburg vs Manchester United (Champions League- Group Stage Round 6), 2:45pm, FOX Sports 1 and FOX Soccer 2GO
Manchester City vs Monchengladbach (Champions League- Group Stage Round 6), 2:45pm, FOX Sports 2 and FOX Soccer 2GO
Benfica vs Atletico Madrid (Champions League- Group Stage Round 6), 2:45pm, FOX Soccer 2Go and ESPN 2
Real Madrid vs Malmo (Champions League- Group Stage Round 6), 2:45pm, FOX Soccer 2Go and EPSN Deportes
Sevilla vs Juventus (Champions League- Group Stage Round 6), 2:45pm, FOX Soccer 2Go

Wednesday, December 9
Chelsea vs Porto (Champions League- Group Stage Round 6), 2:45pm, FOX Sports Net, ESPN Deportes and FOX Soccer 2GO
Olympiacos vs Arsenal (Champions League- Group Stage Round 6), 2:45pm, FOX Sports 2 and FOX Soccer 2GO
Leverkusen vs Barcelona (Champions League- Group Stage Round 6), 2:45pm, FOX Sports 1, FOX Deportes and FOX Soccer 2Go
GNK Dinamo vs Bayern Munich (Champions League- Group Stage Round 6), 2:45pm, FOX Soccer 2Go and ESPN 3
Bayer vs Barcelona (Champions League- Group Stage Round 6), 2:45pm, FOX Sports 2, FOX Deportes and FOX Soccer 2Go
Valencia vs Lyon (Champions League- Group Stage Round 6), 2:45pm, FOX Soccer 2Go and ESPN 3

Thursday, December 10
Sion vs Liverpool (Europa League- Group Stage Round 6), 1pm, FOX Sports 1 and FOX Soccer 2GO
Spurs vs Monaco (Europa League- Group Stage Round 6), 3:05pm, FOX Sports 1, ESPN Deportes and FOX Soccer 2GO
Dortmund vs PAOK (Europa League- Group Stage Round 6), 1pm, FOX Sports 2 and FOX Soccer 2Go
Asteras Tripoli vs Schalke (Europa League – Group Stage Round 6), 3:05pm, FOX Soccer 2Go
Partizan vs Augsburg (Europa League – Group Stage Round 6), 3:05pm, FOX Soccer 2Go and ESPN 3
Viktoria Plzen vs Villarreal (Europa League – Group Stage Round 6), 1pm, FOX Soccer 2Go and ESPN Deportes
Athletic Club vs Alkmaar (Europa League – Group Stage Round 6), 3:05pm, FOX Soccer 2Go

Thanks for the reminder Smalls, I had to make sure I filled out my pick ems for Champions League

Thanks for the reminder Smalls, I had to make sure I filled out my pick ems for Champions League

I had forgotten too! We'll be watching the City game this evening.

Effing A!

Hope Juventus lost.

So City wins their group thanks to a Juventus loss! Guess they won't be playing Barca in the next round for the firstly time. Bet they are in line to play in the next round if they both get through.

So City wins their group thanks to a Juventus loss! Guess they won't be playing Barca in the next round for the firstly time. Bet they are in line to play in the next round if they both get through.
A PSG / City match-up could be fun to watch.

hahahahaha...oh United. son of a...

Back